View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, February 17, 2007

view at my sink.

the cups you see my mom gave me the set of dishes for my birthday one year.I love blue and white and these dishes were in a store we went to on one of our trips together after my stepfather passed away.we were walking along and she seen them and told me about them.I said they were so cool.but I didnt have any money with.so I just went away from them.wishing I was able to get them.but figured the Lord most have diffrent ones for me or Id have had the money to get them.
it was funny cause she went out to the car first and I came alittle later



when we got back to the place we were staying she gave them to me.I was so happy.you dont know how long I had looked for plates like them.andthey were resonable priced to.it was a close out store.
mom was pleased she could give me something I really liked.the little mouse praying is from my Anna and family.they know I collect mice.and one praying is one I needed it is good for us all to pray and talk to the Lord.
The pictures are there to give the look of a window.I hate doing dishes without a window to look out.so I found these pictures and it helps.the Little angels I found at a sale or some one gave them to me.

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Perez said...

Hey Leann-

Thought I would drop by and say hello. Hope you are doing well.

Glad your mum got you something nice. They are lovely.

Take care-perez

6:33 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

hi perez thanks for stopping.hope your doing well to.God bless.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ I like your window effect and the lovely things you have there.
Glad you got the lovely china your Mum bought for you. Take care, Love, Merle.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home