View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Reverent fear of the Lord brings life.

"The fear {or respect}of the Lord leads to life,so that one may sleep satisfied,untouched by evil."
Proverbs 19;23 {from INSP inspiration today study}those who put their trust in the Lord sleep in peace.for He meets all their needs and pertects them.God did not give us a spirit of fear,but of power and of love and of a sound and stable mind.

"James 5;16 "the effective prayer of a righteous man or woman of God can accomplish much."
when we pray we can trust God to hear us when we pray in Jesus name.Jesus said ask in my name and my father will give it to you,so your joy may be full.we know we have what we pray for if we pray according to Gods will.

"John 1;16 "Of His fullness we have all recieved,grace upon grace."
His mercys are new every moring.He gives us the grace we need for each new day if we ask Him for his help.He gives us His pertection, guidance,and wisdom to show us His will. God helps His kids to know what path to take.if we will take time to ask Him for His help.

these were a few things to feed your spirit today.your spirit man needs Gods word to live.Gods word is food to the soul.just as food is the food for the body.

5 Comments:

Blogger The very nice man said...

And that is a big AMEN to that from the firefly!!!
Bless your heart, you wonderful woman of God!!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

Hi there very nice man.thank you for stopping.always good to see your smiling face.have a good day

10:09 AM  
Blogger Susan in va said...

Thank you Leann. These are wonderful!

I have my sons memorize a verse every day. This is today's verse:

Luke 6:31 (NKJV)
And just as you want men to do to you, you also do to them likewise.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Awwww. You are just too sweet.
No worries. No need for apology or post of apology.
I am just glad you liked the eagle so much that you had to post him.
He is wonderful.
Huge Hugssss
You are dahling!
xoxoxoxoxo

3:26 PM  
Blogger Susan in va said...

I just got your comment at my place. Made me LOL!!!!

Thanks, Leann!

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home