View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, March 25, 2007

read the golden eagle entry frist then it will fit together.

As I sat there thinking about how long ago those graves were placed there .I felt how many years of people
there have been sence Jesus was here. I finished a entry in my journal and looked
up just in time
to see these two eagles fly over.if I hadnt finished at the right time ,Id
have missed them and never even knew they flew by.the Lord is so good.it has happened like that all my life.He helps me be in the right place at the right time.to enjoy what he placed there for me.{your so good Lord.}
they flew off to the north and where gone.I closed the jounal and just sat and listoned to the sounds and enjoyed the view.

the hounds were still on the trail.they would only stop now and then when they lost the sent.then when they picked it up again they were off on their chase again.the road down in the valley was being visited by weekend visiters.I was glad I had come to the ridge instead of the river road.cause even where I was I could tell the road was wet!!! and a four wheel was needed.and my white van would have been muddy brown if I had taken that road.

some people drove down and right back out.why come if your only going to drive through?it aways makes me wonder how much they miss by never staying in one place long.I think of all the blessings I saw just the time I was here.its some thing new every time.people miss so much by always being in a all fired hurry!!!the peace one can recieve if one only slowed down enough to be able to be reached.
this day was a blessing to me.and I thanked the Lord for it.and for the things he brought my way.I drove home slowly as to be sure I didnt miss anything.I hope you enjoyed my saturday drive.if you did tell me and Ill share more of my addventures with you.

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ I enjoy all your stories. I like the way you sit and wait for things to post about. Not in a rush like so many people. You seem to always find such interesting things,
so thank you for sharing them with us. Take care, my friend, Love, Merle.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks merle my friend.Iam always glad to see your smiling face on my blog.thanks for your nice words.they make me want to share more of my addventures with you.God bless,have a great week.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

I enjoyed the drive with you.
Everyone should take time to stop and smell the roses as they say.
Nature is a beautiful thing.
Hugs

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home