View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

the Lords comfort,and a new day is coming.


Iam ok and will be back soon.Just havent felt like jumping into it so soon.
thank all of you for your words of comfort and you prayers.
every thing went well and we could feel the peace of our Lord Jesus holding us.
my father is safe with the Lord.
I told the kids if I were to guess what he was doing Id say Dad was in heaven,s work shop doing what he did best
INVENTING...
and the Lord being a carpender most likely he was right there showing Dad all the tools heaven has.
that in its self will take him years to check out.
and if the Lord has a metels shop that will take a few more years.so Father will be busy making up for the time he was held back.
I cant wait to see what touches Dad puts on my home there.
the thing Jesus told me to whisper in my step mom,s ear was "you are not alone."
and she knew it was the Lord who said it to her.
she said she would remember it as she made her way with out Dad.

Dad made mistakes in his life,but he made one of the wisest choices.
he recieved Jesus to be his savior.and that is what got him safely home.
be ready cause none of us know when we leave.so it payes to be ready.
heaven is only a prayer away.

Jesus I need you as my savior,I have made dumb mistakes in my life trying to do things on my own.I have sinned and done things Iam ashamed of.please forgive me and help me to live for you.come into my heart and be my savior and the Lord of my life.so when I leave here I come home to be with you.
I believe you are the son of God,I believe you died for me.I surrender all to you.
thank you Jesus for forgiving me now and for making me your own.Iam now a child of God,old things are passed away and all things are new.Iam a new person and able to talk to my Father God and to you Jesus,and when I leave here I will live with you forever.amen and amen.
If you said that prayer welcome to the family,all of heaven just sang for joy at a sinner who came home.

if your already saved then pray someone else will use this prayer to be ready for heaven.and thank Jesus for your ticket to heaven.
God bless who ever reads this post.and lead them all to the truth of the gospel of Jesus christ.

thanks for stopping.
Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Dear Leann,

Beautiful prayer, and Amen!

I am glad you are doing well, but then, your faith is strong, and it will get you through the toughest times. Thank you for letting us know you are okay. God bless you!

Blessings and Love,

Renie

PS. Keep warm!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Dear Leann ~~ I am so glad to see a post from you. I looked each day, but
I did know you would be all right because of your strong faith; It still hurts at the time, I know.
But i am so happy that you know your father is with Jesus. God bless you dear Leann and come back to us soon.
Take care, Love, Merle.

1:35 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Dearest Leann
(((HUGS)))
"Heaven is only a prayer away" is so true.
Please be strong.
God is our comfort.
Praying for you...
Take care, my friend.
(((HUGS)))

2:40 PM  
Blogger travistee said...

I am glad you envision such peace for your father. He was lucky to have you as a daughter, Leann.

7:19 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

How are you, Leann dearest?
Thoughts of you came to my mind...
Please take care, my friend =)
(((HUGS)))

3:09 AM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

I'm so glad you are posting again. I know there is an adjustment and the sadness will take time to work through but I am thankful for your faith. Without it this would all seem so hopeless.
God bless you litle lady and hold you tight in his loving arms.
And a hug from me too.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Dear Leann,

I hope you are doing well, my friend. I would also liken to tell you that I have a lovely award for you. The Young at Heart Award. You can come and pick it up anytime you're up to it.

Dear Leann, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Take good care of yourself, and God bless!

Love,

Renie

4:08 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Dear Leann ~~ I hope you are all right my friend. You probably just don't feel like blogging, but you are missed. Take good care of yourself.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Love, Merle.

3:29 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Dearest Leann

How are you?

Would you like to join me on Facebook?
It's a very interactive website where we could communicate with our friends.
It's very fun and easy to use.
I was introduced to Facebook by a very long-time blogger friend, Kitty.
It's the most popular social website now.

My identity on Facebook is Audreyin Chan.
My email address is yinaudrey@hotmail.com

If you decide to open a free account with Facebook, please add my email address or identity.
I'll accept you gratefully =)
Thank you so much, Leann.


Love
audrey`

12:55 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

God bless you all.thanks for stopping to leave your words of love ad comfort.
Leann.
Ill be back when I can.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home