View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, December 29, 2007

snow falling out my window.


the snow has been falling all day.and its so pretty.wish I had time to import the pictures but I dont.Ill just say Iam home and I had a great time with family once we had a lights out time.
we played games and had a wonderful time.
we were snowed in for an extra day and came home on the 25th from lucys and kruzes.the drive home was pretty.alot of snow and roads werent the best.
TJ wanted me to come out for christmas eve so I stayed out there to see them open gifts.TJ wanted me to see what he got his mom.nice wall clock she loved it.
Ill write more when I can,but just cant get my writing juices going for some reason.
hope you all had a wonderful time.
we had a blizzerd at kruzes and we all got snowed in.thank God for candles and woodstoves cause the lights went off to.so we had a good old fachioned christmas and I loved it.no noise!!!!only time spent together..wish the lights would go out every time..
God bless everyone,hope you all had a wonderful christmas.
I will be back on soon.take care and have a Happy New Year..
my love to you all..

11 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Leann,

Wow, a blizzard for Christmas! Must have been really nice to have a really old-fashioned Christmas. Sounds like you had a lovely time. Popped in to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! May it bring many blessings your way. Looking forward to all your pictures.

Love and Hugs,

Renie

4:32 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

ear Leann ~~ Glad you had a great
Christmas with family, as I did. It is hard to get going again after all that, but I'm trying and you will too before too long. It sounds really cold over there, while we are sweltering at 41 degrees C which is 100 or just over in F. Have a wonderful New Year in 2008, my friend. Take care, Loe, Merle.

6:18 AM  
Blogger travistee said...

How lovely Leann. I've never had a white Christmas! You are lucky to have such a close family!

6:19 AM  
Blogger Deborah Wilson said...

I've always wanted to have a big snow (or blizzard!) for Christmas, but with Ga's subtropical climate, I guess that is not to be. I see that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas, and I just know that 2008 will be a wonderful year.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

We have been have snow everyday to freshen everything up. It is always lovely and yet not too cold so far.

All the best in the new year.

10:13 AM  
Blogger KG Finfrock said...

I can't think of a better way to spend Christmas. No distractions and just the comfort of being together. Sounds wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

LOL! Your description of your 'lights out' Christmas made me smile because it reminded me of my childhood Christmases when we didn't have TV or phones. And we could actually talk to each other!
Those were the days!

I'm glad you had a lovely Christmas dear, and I wish you a blessed New Year too.
Hugs!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

I wish you a very Happy New Year.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very blessed New Year to you, my friend and may all your dreams come true!

11:23 AM  
Blogger david santos said...

Hi Leann!
Have a lovely, happy, healthy and successful 2008!

1:17 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Leann (((HUGS))) Happy New Year!!! =)

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home