View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

this ones for merle.

your great and I value you.

This award is for my friend merle;she has given me a giggle and lifted my spirit many times sence I found her blog.she is a sweet lady and one of my dear blog friends.this ones for your merle.if you go on my sister blog "willow in the mist" you will see what the award mean,s.
love leann.
there is one under this post for audery.
till I get all the awards out, Ill be putting my other posts on "willow in the mist".click on view my profile,then scroll down to the bottem and then click on willow in the mist.I will be keeping both blog,s.

2 Comments:

Blogger Merle said...

Dear Leann ~~ Thank you so very much
and that is one great Award and I am honored to receive it from you.I have put it on my sidebar already.
Take care, dear friend, Love, Merle.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Deborah Wilson said...

I agree, Merle is very sweet and keeps everyone laughing. Her blog is a joy.:)

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home