View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

God bless the troops in every war.


They stood for freedom and answered the call.they were young and they stood tall.they had to do what was asked.their memories have not pasted.
God bless out troops.....
Pray for our men and women in harms way.so they my live...keep their familys in your prayers as well..pray that the job gets done soon so they can all come home.pray that freedom for all man kind is done on earth as it is in heaven.
I placed a longer post on "willow in the mist " my other blog.click on my profile at the top and it will take you to it scroll down and click on willow in the mist.

7 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Amen!

Good post, Leann. I hope you had a good Memorial Day weekend.

Hugs,

Renie

4:07 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

I agree with Renie,and add a great big AMEN to your post.
I hope your Memorial Day was special Leann.
God bless you and yours

8:37 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Dear Leann ~~ Thank you so much for the birthday greetings and your very kind words my friend. I am so glad that you enjoyed the story of the girl and her dog - it was a nice one.
I liked your post for Memorial Day
It was very good and those who go to war to protect us are so brave and
need our prayers to help them through
Take great care, Leann, Love, Merle.

4:06 AM  
Blogger david santos said...

Thanks for your postin, my friend!
Happy day

7:46 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for stopping everyone.god bless you.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Dear Leann ~~ Thank you so much for your comforting words, although that didn't surprise me at all, but I thank you for them. I hope you are enjoying lovely weather, BUT we are having Winter here, not Summer like the Northern Hemisphere. I didn't see your new post, must be on another blog. Thank you for your kindness and your friendship. Take great care, Love, Merle.

7:38 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Dearest Leann

My Dad's op was successful.
Thank you so much for your prayer support.
Our Lord is very good all the time =)

(((HUGS)))

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home