View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, April 07, 2008

a major award for travistee.



this onces for you blue eyes.its for going above and beyond.for sharing your life with others.for having to start over in a new world and not changing.for doing the best you can with what you have.

hope you enjoy your award.

5 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

It's so cute =)
The shape is so unique, Leann.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ I am so glad you got some giggles from my jokes and enjoy them.
Your Spring is taking a while to arrive isn't it? Hope it soon warms up so the flowers can show through
and brighten things up. Take care, dear friend, Love, Merle.

4:57 AM  
Blogger Stephen Newton said...

Hey Leann...thanks for the info about turkeys...I was lucky to see them up close and personal. Hope Spring has sprung in your neck of the woods.

7:33 AM  
Blogger travistee said...

Awww...thanks for the award. You're a special lady, leann, and I'm so glad we found each other!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Dear Leann ~~ Just a note to thank you again for the lovely award, and I have passed it on, last night's post.
Take great care, dear friend, Love, Merle. Congrats on new award.

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home