View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I love thunder storm,s.


if you look close you will see two birds in the tree.I dont know what they are but it was so neat to see them so close.
this was taken a few years ago at my son in laws home.a storm was coming and the sky was lovely.


this is a picture from the past.the apple trees were in bloom and a Dove and his mate were sitting on the lines.a storm was moving in.
I look back now and think of how pretty every thing was that day.and how soon alot would change.nothing seems to stay the same for long.the storm moved in and washed all the dust away.and knocked off some of the apple blossoms and they lay on th grass and sand.the hay field turned greener and the flowers came up.the air smelled clean and sweet.
I love spring time storms they sweep in and wash away the winter,and bring in the newness of spring.its spring again in the land.soon the apple trees will bloom and the lilac,s and crab apples will be crowned in glory.and the birds will be nesting in the trees.the sand hill cranes will be back and their calls will fill the early morning and the evenings.
spring is a time of new beginings.and life seems to start fresh. have a great week everyone.and may your spring bloom in your heart.

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

I love thunderstorms too =)
It's so refreshing.
The air is so crisp and cool after a thunderstorm.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Dear Leann ~~ Great photos and I like
the one of the turkey. We had one
when we lived on a farm, but he was a cranky one and would chase me when I was a girl. It is that some are friendly. It is nice to see the trees in bloom again. Take great care, my
friend. LLove, Merle.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home