View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, July 30, 2006

big trees on the lost 40.

and my back 40!!!!can you see a pink thong on that back porch!!!eeeeeuuuuuuu.but bet you cant use your back porch to put you ice tea on when your eating hehehe.just kiding but I bet I had you going for a while!!it was a good thing no one else was in the woods that day they may have shot me for mrs big foot.or at lest mrs big butt.if you get a chance to go to see these trees do it they were soooo cool.they are in northern minnasota.only place I know that logers didnt cut down. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Your blog always makes me laugh and that is a great pic of you and the trees!
love ya and hope all is well

4:30 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

dont know if Id call every thing I been through lately well.but Iam hanging in there and doing what I can.glad you get a laugh.a merry heart works like meds!!!!and its free.luv to u.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home