View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, July 29, 2006

only two didnt see death.

Heb 11;5.Enoch and Elijah were the only ones in the bible who left this earth and did not die.you can read it for your self .this post is to a person who put a long drawn out post on my blog.first let me say thank you for your time to read my post.the seed has aready been planted in your soul.I pray the Lord Jesus christ reachs you before you split hell wide open.He said in the end times many false christs would come claiming all kinds of trash.and in my life time I have seen them come and go.you are only one of many.there was one not to long ago in waco tex.and son young moon and ones that came before my time.so your nothing new.see I know Jesus personly He saved me years ago.He has helped me every day sence then.He healed me of cancer.He healed many of my loved ones.in fact it was He who told me just the other night that the people who come on my blog were the ones who needed to hear the truth.well you see you need the truth.and may I add conceling as well.you if you are really believing your self to be the messiah you are having big mental problems.Jesus came 2000 years ago and He fit all the Hebrew propheys.and when I asked Him to be my Lord He came into my Heart.now Iam not a bible student or very smart in a worldly way.but honey I know who my savior is and it aint you!see I have the Holy Spirit to lead me in to all truth.and sence I been walking with His help for the last 36 years He has lead me into the truth.I know of another self proclaimed prophet.his name was terry.he had this idia he was some big player in this end time.well his bobble was poped to by the Lord.so unless you really are the anitchrist you need help.see there is a man alive right now who will do the devils bedding.he is being controled right now for the end time.in other words the devils last big shot just before Jesus comes back and kicks his worthless butt into the pit where he belongs.and it wont be soon enouph for me!now you need to hear this.if Iam wronge then honey you aint got a thing in the world to fear or lose.BUT if Iam right there is a Jesus and He is coming soon to rapture His church or believers.then you only have a very short time to take your head out of your back side and fly right.or wake up and smell the roses.now you need to get your self a bible.and you need to get on your nees and ask to be shown the truth.and just for the record I aint cathlic or any other religian.Iam a follower of Jesus I have a personal relation ship with Him.just like the 120 back in Jesus time.500 people saw Him after He raised from the dead.500!!!! and in one day a man who only days before denyed Jesus but after Jesus told him and the 119 to wait in the upper room to recieve power to go in to all the world to preach the good news. the Holy Spirit came into the room like a mighty rushing wind and filled them all 120 with the power and with the evidence of a new unlearned language.or tongs of fire.now the man peter went out and preached and 3000 were saved in one afternoon.and so you dont say that was then it dont happen now.well it did to me in my own bed in my own bedroom.and I use my prayer langage to pray when I dont know what to say in my own words.then I ask the Lord to tranclate and I can hear what the Holy Spirit prays through me.the rapture is talked about many times in the bible.the ark was the frist one and there have been others.its in 1 and 2 thessalonians also in revelations and in other places.but I am sorry dont know the books right off hand.but its in there.but I also know that its hide to those who refuse to see.the bible is for believers.if you dont believe what it says it will do you no good.you frist must come to God believing.if you dont believe there is a God or you believe you are him then why should He give you the time of day.and it really dont matter if you believe He is or not.cause He is and He alone has the plan for salvation.and if you miss it its your own fault.all your money and all your learning aint going to keep your butt out of hell if you let Gods plan for salvation slip you by.now for the record I care about every one.and want to see every one saved.but do me a big favor you can read my blog if you wish but keep your trash off my comments.your lies are offencive to me.you have your own beliefs and you have a free will to believe as you choose God Himself gave you the right.but let me warn you {there is a way that seems right to man but the way leads to death.}forever is a long time to live in a place like hell.and believe me honey there is one.I know of people who have gone there and cryed out to Jesus to save them and He was mercyful and did.only because they did not believe there was a hell.well you need to get some help.your only one prayer away from heaven.it goes like this.{Jesus Iam a sinner please help me .and save me I recieve you now.I believe you are who you say you are.and I recieve what you did on the cross to pay the price for my sins. amen}or use your own words God hears the sinners prayers.God loves you that is why He sent Jesus to die for you and me.dont be stupid and lose your soul.you may not believe in hell now but you will 2 secounds after your there.DONT GO THERE!!!!!!and for the record I read the end of Gods word the devil loses.he ends in the pit chained.he has already lost he is too dumb to know it.the two that didnt see death are the two end time prophets or witnesses that give the aintichirst the problems in the end time when he is trying to pull the wool over the eyes of those left behind.read Rev you may learn something.if like you say there is no rapture then this gravestone is to make you think, no one gets out of here alive.only Gods choosen ones.Jesus left us the truth so we would know when to look for Him.and to know when the false prophets would come.they are crawling out of the woodwork now!!!!!so to the believers I say look up brothers and sisters our savoir is coming soon.and He isnt going to step foot on this earth till after He gets us out of here.we come back 7 years later with Him to see Him kick the snot out of the devil and his trash!!! and Jesus does the battle for us we just watch.COME LORD JESUS COME!! but Jesus I pray the Lord of the harvest to send in the workers to get the fields harvested before you call us.Jesus ripe the vails off the eyes of those binded by the enemy,so they can see the truth.I stand under your athority in your name Jesus, under the covering of your blood ,I and my family.I stand in the gap for those you have intrusted us to pray for in Jesus name amen.thank you Jesus for this blog so I may reach those you wish to hear the truth.give me the words to say and the anionting on those words to touch those who hear.I ask also that you expose all the false prophets in the world for what they are.and pertect others from being taken in by them.in Jesus name amen and amen. Rev20;1-15.the devils end.{Rev 19;1-21.tells about Jesus as He comes to kick the false prophets and all those who took the mark of the beast{666.} into the lake off fire or the pit. Jesus is mighty in battle He alone can defeat the aintichrist and the armys of the enemy.He already defeated him 2000 years ago on the cross.He used a simple thing to defeat the devil.He used great love. Jesus is the only one who went through life with out sinning.the book out now that talks about Jesus and some woman being married is trash. a pack of lies.it says in the bible Jesus would never have children .that His desendants are those who believe in Him.only people who are blinded to the truth would believe that trash.Jesus is Lord and He alone is the lamb of God.doyou honestly think some one who wasnt what He said He was could stay so emportant all these years?and why would the devil try sooo hard to copy every thing He did?you look it up in the bible you will see it.he counter fits every thing Jesus did.but he is still a loser.he trys to fool the world but praise the Lord the jews see him as he is and they speak out in the end time when he is in the new tempel and says he is God.then the jeg is up.you can read it in Rev it says when the anitichrist stands in the tempel and says he is God.then the witnesses come forth and they get killed.but before that they witness for a time.its all there in black and white.you cant pull the wool over the eyes of one who has already seen.and knows the truth.135 propheys about the end times have already come to pass.and Jesus has fit every one told about Him.its only the ones who dont believe who do not see.{one crying in the wilderness of siber space make the way of the Lord stright.}COME LORD JESUS COME!!!!only the perfect will of God will be on earth as it is in heaven. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Leann said...

Matthew 24;1-51.Mark 13;1-37.these are what Jesus left us to let us who believe in Him now know what to look for.I have the living bible and it says it clear in there.but if you like the king James it says it clear to.these are Jesus own words.so there is no mistakeing who said them.Matthew 24;14&15says the way to know what time we are coming into.and what two key things that have to take place before He comes back to get us.now I will with the Lords help put more about this in here soon.there is so much dear ones in the bible that tell of Jesus return.and what to look for.He told His desiples to be of good cheer He was going away to perpair a place for us.and when it was finished He would come again and recieve us unto Himself.that place He said had many mantions.and they were in His fathers house.now we know He said God was His father.so where is His father?{heaven}so we were to cheer each other up with what He told us.and to hang on.He said some false christs and false prophets or false messiahs would come and try to decieve {if} they could.but He being the good savoir He is left us the truth to help us.so be careful dear ones.as you see on my blog comments there are false messiahs already here.be sure your right with Jesus.I have alreay told you what you need to do.the sinners prayer is the frist step.it makes you in right standing with a Holy God.He helps you with the rest.you dont need to get cleaned up before you come.He will take you just as you are worts and all.He did me and I was a old hell raiser from way back.Jesus Has changed my life.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]viewfromtheeaglesnest.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Scientific Research displays that nearly 50% of all U.S. grownups are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home