View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, July 27, 2006

weeping willow in the mist

this is pretty lake hubby and I use to go to .we took alot of neat pics by the water.this morning it was so pretty.the fog was just lifting as the sun was burning it off.every thing was still and the willow and the pine looked like they were in some fairy tail story. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Love this pic, it does look like a fairytale land, great eye! Miss you tons hopefully this heat let up a little so we can get together soon Love ya

5:04 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

miss you to.hope soon we can go on some addventures with the boys.aint been on one for a long time.love you sweet girl.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home