View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, July 30, 2006

hard work will keep you warm this winter.

I love to see the wood piled high in nice neat stacks.it brings back memories of my childhood.when I use to go to the wood lot or swamp with my Dad to get wood.one time a bob cat was in the tree out side Dads tent he had in the woods to get warm in when they were there..the bob cat made a sound out side with me in side the tent my father came back and said I think you better come with me.I was about 5 or 6 at the time.this is a pic of my son in law kruze.he is a good guy.I aint the best mother in law in the world .but he has always treated me with respect.he does on the other hand tease the heck out of me.but then I do the same to him.love you C.M.if you read my blog a comment now and then would be welcome.always welcome good looking men on my blog.heck I welcome good looking men on my lap to come to think about !! he he.hope to set by the fire with you again this winter and shot the bull.thank you for this computer it gives me a way to speak out what is in my heart.your in my prayers.love mamaleann. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home