View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, July 30, 2006

some of these trees are 350 years old.

the hubby by one of the big pines. we sure enjoyed the hike back in there.its a mile hike and I made the whole way with out passing out.thank God it wasnt hot that day.hubby said he was proud of me.I was proud of me pretty darn good for a lady they said only had 3 weeks to live 9 years ago!!!aint God good?when He renews your strength He dont bet around the bush.when your in this woods its like a big cathedral it was so wonderful.thanks Lord for the chance to go and see it. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Nice pic! I am glad the docs were wrong about you and dying! Take care.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks,some may wish I kicked the bucket but aint gone yet.so guess Ill do as much damage to the devils kingdom as I can before I do.you take care to blondie.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home