View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, August 03, 2006

one ripple in the water

someone once said one ripple in the water can keep going all the way to the sea.but I dont know if its true or not.but I do know one ripple in life can go a long way and change alot.a good ripple can do good things in a life.but a bad one can do alot of bad.and it can last for years.a word said in anger that you dont mean.a promise not kept.a need you see and do not meet if you could have.time spent with a child while they are young.saying I love you when you feel it instead of waiting or thinking the person knows.giving someone the benifit of the dout even when your not sure they are telling you the truth.trusting even when its hard untell you know for sure.this life is full of ripples and things that make it hard to do the perfect thing.but we can try to do the right thing.you cant stop a ripple from happening in the water.but you can in life if you try to do what is right.and when you do blow it you can ask for the Lords help and He will . there is never just one way of doing any thing but if we use the common sence the Lord gave us we can get along pretty well.the Lord gave us some guide lines to go by.and if we go by them we will be able to handle things pretty good.now I dont always know just what to do,and more then likely I mess up now and then.but when I do the Lord always helps me.I aint perfect just forgiven.there is not one of us that is perfect.only one who was ,is Jesus.thats why He was called the perfect lamb,or scarifies for our sins and mistakes. some days I just wish the Lord would take me home cause its not a easy world we live in.but guess he aint done with me.to be honest if I were God I dont know if I would have put up with us this long.I seen a cartoon once it showed God in heaven and all the mess down here and it said DONT MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE!!!!!!! but you know that is just what he did.he came as our savoir Jesus.now some people will have a hissy fit cause I said that, and I dont give a rats patudie if they do cause its true!! no one else could have done it.it takes a Holy sin less life to pay for a sin filled one.and the only sinless one I know of is Jesus.if he hadnt been sinless it would not have worked.so you see the trash book out there is blowing hot air.and when the auther stands before the living God at his day of judgement,it will not be long before he is in alot of hot air on less he repents of the lies he wrote wrote about Jesus and gets forgiven.see you are acountable for your actions here.you dont get to come back many times and do it right like those who believe you keep coming back as diffrent people.see it says it is apointed once unto man to die and then the judgement.ONCE!!!! not 4,5,0r 10.ONCE!!!you have one life one soul and they both will be judged by God.not anyone else.Hebrews 9;27.tells us the truth about how long we have to get it right.one life time,or about 80 years,and that time goes fast.so be wise like the Lord said to be ,and make sure the ripples you make are good ones cause the others are hard to stop once they get rolling.Jesus said to the believers "if any man sin he can come to the father and ask for forgiveness and I with be faithful and just to forgive his sins.1 John 1;9.so althow you cant stop ripples in the water you can stop them in life.the blood of Jesus covers every thing.I know this isnt a easy world to live in and there are so many temptions out there to try to mess you up.but if you will just come with a honest heart and a repentent soul you will get what you need from the Lord.He forgave me and set me on a safe footing .and if He will do it for me He will do it for anyone.but He cant do a thing if you try to do it on your own.and you cant!!it says all have sined and fallen short.Romens 3;23.so we all need a savoir.the Lords love is what we all been looking for all our lives.we try all kinds of junk to fill that hole in our hearts.but it has just one thing that fits.see its Jesus shaped and only He fits into it.cant put booz in it dont fit,sex,things,new clothes,houses,cars,new man ,new woman,more money,new fix,what ever you been trying wont fit.the only thing that will is Jesus.believe me I know I had tryed it all.only thing that fit was Him.His love is the high I was looking for.life is still a pain some days but I got a loving best friend to help me.He stands by me when no one else does.He holds me in the storm when Iam alone.He gives me His strength when I have none of my own.He loves me just the way Iam,but loves me too much to leave me that way.people will always let you down.aint one person on this earth who can meet all your needs or be noble enouph to do you right all the time.but Jesus will!!He has never let me down even when it looked like He may have.in the long run it was clear He was right there all along.and in my life I have had much chance to test His faithfulness.and I can say HE IS FAITHFUL!!!!but I cant say that about anyone else.oh my family comes close.but they still let me down .they are after all human.so if every one turns on you,you have one who will not ,His name is Jesus.and He loves you more then anyone else ever could. He died for your sins so He could have you with Him in heaven when you leave here.and to be with you while your here. some may get sick of me talking about the things I do.thats ok they have their right to like or dislike what ever they want.but one day something the Lord layed on my heart may be just what they need to hear or remember.Iam thankful for two people who said something to me.they said "YOU NEED JESUS IN YOUR LIFE!!and you know they were right, I did!!!try him you will like him.dont go to heaven with out Jesus ,you wont be able to stay.life without Jesus is the pits,death without Him is HELL!! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Amen!

11:47 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

I think you missed your calling. You should've been a pastor because you are great at it.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home