View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, August 05, 2006

as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

I was thinking today about how this would is.not the earth ,that belongs to God! but the world system.back when I was young we could read and study the bible in school." YES IN SCHOOL !! aint that something?you could even pray and use the Name of God in reverence. and no one would say a thing cause most believed in a Holy God.but now just sence marilyn somebody had prayer taken out of school we have the messed up world we have today! now its only been out of school for a short time .think it was in the 50s or 60s.but look at the mess!!!and people are so dumb they dont see the truth! heck I flunked school so bad,my report card looked like it was shot for all the red on it.but I can still figure out that kicking God out of the school did some major damage!!! kids are nuts now days.they bring guns to school and shot their teachers and fellow students.they have sex in the school and more.now believe me they didnt do that when I was in school.and we still called christmas.christmas!!!!it makes me dam made!!!what the heck was wrong with you older christains when that fruitcake marilyn what ever her name was,was getting prayer out of school?why didnt you do something?she was one dumb woman with a big mouth and no brains.but you have the Lord backing you and you did nothing!! so now I see my poor grandkids suffer cause you did nothing!!and yes I do vote.I proudly voted for G.W.BUSH.why cause he believes like I do that there is a God in heaven and a day we all stand accountable.it makes me sick to see the way this world has become.this was at one time a christain nation,but it is not that anymore.oh there are believers living here.and God still does help because of that.but there are unbelievers here who put a stain on the face of this country.dont figure that your goverment will pertect your christain rights.cause we may not always have a God fearing man in office.so make up your mind now to vote or you may not be able to.and you maybe pulled out of your home and disapear like in other counrtys,because you believe in Jesus.you may laugh.at what Iam saying.but do you remember Hitler?well people sat by and did nothing well he was coming to power.only after he slaughtered 6 million Jews did someone get off their lazy butts and do something!!if its going on in this world it invalves YOU!!!!this is a small place Honey and it is getting smaller all the time.now I know Iam just some dumb little no mind house wife off in tim buck two,and dont have a big ear for my little Vioce to be heard with ,but Iam doing what Ican,are you?this may never be heard by anyone but a few but Iam doing what I can.wake up people there is all kinds of just plain crap going on in this world.babys being killed every day in botcher shop abortion clinics.how can we sit by and let that happen under the lie its not a baby? its a baby!!!!!it was at the secound it was conseved .it wasnt a tishue.its a baby!!!now sence I cant stop people useing my money for killing them cause the goverment does it.I will say Lord forgive me and the others who feel the way I do from being held accountable for these childerns deaths.please Lord I know they are your children and you care for everyone.please open the blind eyes to the truth.so they stop taking inocent lives.and please get this country back to what it once was ONE NATION UNDER GOD.cause there is still a remnent here who love you and still say "IN GOD WE TRUST!!!!wish I knew what else I could do Lord but for now this is the best I can do.and as you see Lord no one but a few read it.so if you want people to read it you have to get them to it.I will leave that to you.cause Iam real blessed if I can even work the search thing on this computer.and there will be a few out there who think Iam wacky cause I talk to you like I do.but prayer is talking so that is what Iam doing.you got one on my blog all by your self Lord and maybe more.so get the ears to hear and give me the boldness to say what you lay on my heart.and if I mess up and say something I shouldnt then forgive me.but like you say" truth spoken in love does more then lies to make someone feel better.}I miss how it use to be in this country,when I was young and things were still simple and people still believed.I miss the fact that kids could learn about you yet in school Lord!I miss the freedom we had to stop things in our citys and towns that were not right.I miss the fact that at one time people knew you didnt want the government to stop people from enjoying christmas just cause some didnt believe in you.I miss the fact that little kids use to be able to sing Jesus loves me in school ,with out some mean teacher saying you cant sing that in school.it makes me sad of the fact that when kids graduate from high school and collage they are being stopped from saying thank you to you father God for your help.or saying your name at all.and I take my hat off to the ones who do it anyway!!!it makes me sad to see how this country is being changed more and more to look like Russia, china,and other places that stop your word from being heard.as long as Iam alive and have a way and the strenght to speak out with your help I will.all I ask is that you give me the things to say so I can Lord.this is my prayer.and I wrote it here so people know how I feel. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

couldn't agree more!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for your comment blondie.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home