View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, August 06, 2006

the last roses of summer,last year.

we all got together and went to see Mom.we hadnt been up there for a little longer then we had wanted.do to the weather being soooo hot .it does a number on me.so we got there today about 2:00.she was asleep and I walked up and said hello.she got a big smile on her face.I said we didnt forget you if that was what you were thinking.she said she new that. the girls had all stopped to get their hot coco and coffee to wake up with.she looks great and is doing good.but she is not doing her stuff she needs to get her strength back.and to be honest after years of fighting with her to get tough and fight to get back on her feet.I just desided she has to make up her own mind to do it.she is on the full vent breathing tube,and it seems like she isnt able to get off and breath on her own.so it is hard to know what to do.her apartment sits and waits for her.but I wonder if she will ever go back?and its hard to think she will have to be told.there are things we have had to keep from her.and I dont like that.but she has enough on her plate.guess no one else has been up there again to see her,besides us.and they live close to where she is.but go figure,they are the ones who said we didnt visit her enough.people amaze me!but then its that way alot.people seem to think if they yell loud they can cover up the fact they arent doing what they are supose to do.but the truth always comes out.this post will be short {I can hear yells of o thank God from all those I hate to read people}.I was awake tell nearly 3:oo last night.I went to bed but just couldnt fall asleep.so I just talked to the Lord about alot of stuff.finely fell asleep in a peacefulness hadnt felt in a while.it felt like the Lord just held me and calmed my mind.all of us consisted of Lucy,Anna,Em,SAR,and me.Lucy drove up Anna drove back.I left when we got back cause I was so tired.so this is the day in a nut shell.goodnight Iam going to saw some logs.and dream of better days and happy times.God bless your little pea pickin hearts. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Pretty pic! I can honestly say that there are no easy answers when it comes to our loved ones. I know you all love her very much and are doing what you can for her. God will take care of the rest. Put it in his hands as I know you will and I always tell Anna that I pray for all of you and will continue to do so. Take care and know you are loved and missed! I wish we could've had more opportunity to get together before. Oh well, that's life.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

we have done all we can do where hospitals and prayer is conserned, and loving her its all up to the Lords will now.and that is how it goes for all things.healing comes by going home to be with the Lord to.{you get a new body.} but dont know if any of us are ready for that yet.but hate to see Mom stuck in the bed hooked on tubes!!! would reather see her home with Jesus and Dad.but guess its not her time.thanks blondie.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home