View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Anna Nicole Smith 1967-2007


Dead at 39 years old.the last few months of her life were filled with heart break.her sons death seemed to end the joy of the fact she had just given birth to her baby girl.just as it seemed she was finely getting back on her feet.and maybe found love or at lest something close.she ends like this.pray for the family.her little girl now without a mommy to love her.and a hearing pending that she has two so called fathers.poor little girl.pray for the man who stuck by her through it all.I dont know if he was her hubby or not.but he has been there for her all this time.life can be hard without someone who will stick by you.Anna is no longer suffering .but the ones left behind are.pray for them.

Anna will be remembered as a lovely woman.but also for some very bad mistakes in judgement.but we cant judge her.I didnt know her heart.only God does.I pray as time was running out she called out to a loving father and He recieved her.

she has had a life filled with ups downs and everything inbtween.but the fact is she is still a person and christ died for her to.I dont know what her relationship was with Jesus.it seems it wasnt close by some of her actions ,and the way she lived her life. but Im not here to judge. I just wanted to say.her money and fame couldnt keep her from dieing.it pays to be ready.none of us know when our time will come.but we can know we are ready! when you see people like her. and know that all the smiles and fonyness is hiding some pain.then pray for them.she was a very unhappy young woman.she has been exploited by people all her life.if she had been happy she would not have had to take drugs to get by.

being in the buisness she was in is degrading to say the lest.people dont want you cause of you.they use you for their own desire.yes she let herself be used but why we dont know.people do things for diffrent reasons.make dumb mistakes they wish they hadnt.but the Lord still loves them.and He died for them to.one can only hope that they were ready when it was their time to leave.

I always thought she was a beautiful woman and wondered what plan the Lord had had for her life.if He could have reached her and showed her.what could have He done with her life?

there have been so many people who had lives that could have been so much more.but were gone before we know it.its sad that we will never know.
all we see was the painted face the fake smile the drugs efects.the fancy clothes.the big homes and the fame and glits and glitter.but we dont see the pain and lonelyness.the feelings of "is this all there is!!!"that everyone with money and fame asks sooner or later.is this all I get for giving up so much of me for?is there no reward for what I have worked for but this emptyness?I have seen them come from all walks of life.sports,acting,singers,news reporters,rock stars,goverment workers,TV stars,and just plan people form every walk of life.they all sooner or later ask "is this all there is?

Some have tryed to end it all because the pain is so much they cant stand it.they have it all but have nothing!!!they have tryed it all but still find life empty and meaningless.then the Lord in His mercy can finely reach through the junk and say "you cant enjoy this all without me".all the stuff wont do it.all the fame wont do it.you will only be happy when you are back where you were ment to be.in Gods family.

and one by one as they see the truth they ask the Lord for His help.and then life becomes clear and worth living again.I pray all the ones who are looking for the lord will find Him .

pray for the family of Anna Nicole Smith.and remember she is a person that Jesus died for to.

Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger little things said...

I didn't know much about her, but her death moved me in a surprising way. I found myself thinking about her so often today. Perhaps it is that she is a mother, like me, for it's there that our similarities end.
It seems easy to think that others are strong. We don't realize that many of us are just hanging by a thread or two at times.
Her son's premature death was probably just too much for her to take. That combined with post-natal blues. I wondered how she kept going on for the baby, having just lost someone so important to her.
What a sad story. I hope she's at peace now.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ The death of Anna Nicole Smith came as a shock to me too.
She had a tragic life, particularly
the last few months. Hopefully she will find peace now and be with her son again and let us ope she found
Jesus before she died.

I like the colors you are using in your posts, like I do. They look nice Leann. Thanks for your visits and kind words. Take care, Love Merle.

10:05 PM  
Blogger The very nice man said...

God wanted us to have life and life in abundance! Sometimes you look at situations and just can't figure out what went wrong! I am a simple man and have no answer to bring to the table but I know this:
God is in charge!! Death has no power and I pray that her family will know that she is been taken care of!

3:05 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

What a thoughtful and caring entry...you have a BIG heart, Leann xx

3:45 AM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

Leann, your post is really wonderful. I think we are all too quick to judge. I know I am, even though I try hard not to, it seems the thoughts are just there.
I pray her child will grow up in a loving home and be taught about the one who loves her most of all, Jesus.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks everyone for stopping.and for your comments.God bless you all.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Great post and what a great way to think of her situation. I am very guilty of judging people and its not my place for sure. I try to work on it everyday. Take care and hope all is well with you and yours.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home