View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I need a break!!!

I just need a break!!!I been blogging and trying to keep up with answering and commenting on others blogs,and I feel like my eyes are going to pop out of my flippen head.so Ill see you tomorow.

Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Mountain Mama said...

This is such a cute picture! I feel like doing the same thing but it's five P.M. here, and too late for a nap or I will be awake all night.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Belinda said...

I know that feeling when your eyes are about to pop out of your head--sorry, flippin head!

I hope the sleep was a good one!
Blessings!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Great picture!
Get some rest.
Hugs

8:10 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

I hope you got a good rest, Leann, and thank you so much for taking the time to post comments on my blog ~ I've really appreciated them.

God bless you honey!

AutumnRose xx

5:05 AM  
Blogger ukok said...

I hope you got the rest you needed :-)

what a cute doggie!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Cute pic mom, reminds me of the pic I took of you last easter at Lucy and Kruzes, I think I will post it one of these days, Lucy and I were not sure how you got yourself in the position.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home