View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, February 12, 2007

Gods promises.{and a little to think about.}

I fall asleep in peace the moment I lie down because you O Lord,enable me to live securely.
Psalm 4;8The Lord is the one I turn to when I know I cant change things.and I fall asleep cause the father knows what to do.

The Lord will give power to his people.The Lord will bless his people with peace.
Psalm 29;11knowing that God longs to bless you makes life alot easyer.

Let go of your concerns!Then you will know that Iam God.I rule the nations.I rule the earth.
Psalm 46;10If God is in contral why should I fear?

A child will be born for us.A son will be given to us.The government will rest on his shoulders.He will be named:Wonderful counselor,Mighty God,Everlasting Father,Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9;6His name is Jesus and he is my best friend.He is what ever we need.and all we ever need!!

with Jesus you have everything,without Him you have nothing.
life with Jesus is heaven,life without Him is the pits.
but death without Him is Hell...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mountain Mama said...

Very well put. Thanks for the sweet reminders.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home