View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, February 08, 2007

something to think about.

Mark 8;36
What does it profit a man or woman, to gain the whole world and lose his or her own soul?

9 Comments:

Blogger SongBird said...

Yes, Leann, definitely a good verse to remember in this affluent age.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ Great text and so true.
Thank you for your kind words after all my woes the other day. Hope they are all fixed soon. You were very kind to send that message Leann, so nice of you. Take care, my friend,
Love, Merle.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Good verse.
I did not know who Smith was until I read a little about her on blogs.
I think it is nice you did a post on her.

Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

5:44 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

songbird thanks for your comments.itd always nice to see that little red flash color on my blog.

merle so nice to see your smiling face.hope all your needs are met and all is going well.God bless.

Raggedy thanks for stopping by.God bless.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Lane Savant said...

I just read your comment to cheated are the clouds.
"You are only as sick as your secrets "
What a beautiful insight, thank you for that.

10:23 AM  
Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

Hi Leann nice to talk again, That verse was told to me by my dad many years ago and it always made sense to me, thanks for your comments and concerns over the past few weeks, it was difficult being shut off suddenly from blogger friends take care

8:33 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

A good verse to think about, and even though God knows all our secrets, its best to confess them to him, for he's the only one who can realy understand our hearts...

6:37 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks Lloyed and lane and Anna for stopping.its always nice to see your faces on my blog.God bless

6:48 AM  
Blogger Lois said...

What a wonderful blog!!!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home