View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, February 12, 2007

prayer for me tomorow I go to the dentist.

Im surely not looking forward to tomorow.I dont mind going its just I have to get my teeth cleaned and I dont care to.but I finely found a dentist that would take me.believe it or not they will not take people on bager care in my town.what good is it to have a card if you cant use it.I just thank the Lord He lead me to a dentist that would.I been looking for two years.and Ill be darned if I will drive one hour away to see a dentist when they have a million in this town.where has the heart gone in the medical field?use to be you called a doc or dentist and they took you.now if you havent got big bucks they say sorry suffer.I know alot more people then me who have had to look and drive way away to get help.pray I can get my teeth fixed.I need some replaced.Have a nice day.

6 Comments:

Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ I hope your trip to the dentist went well; no one likes going
to the dentist. I did enjoy your lefe story about the turtles. Your
father must have had a cruel streak
to play jokes??? on you. The picture
of tat house is beautiful love it.
Glad you liked The Big Wheel story.
I hope good things like that happen to needy people. Thank you for your kind words Leann. Take care, Love,
Merle.

2:46 AM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

I have prayed for you and hope all goes well and you can get ALL of your dental work done.
God bless.
Hugs from Mountain Mama

12:03 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks girls for your thougths for me today.they did every thing.Im going to the univercery health clinic.and they do more then the main stream one,s do.I may get to get my smile back after all.I go again next week wed.so keep me in your prayers.God bless.

8:20 PM  
Blogger The very nice man said...

By the time you read this your dentist appointment will all be over, praise God! I hope it was not too bad. Just came by to say
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to you, my beautiful friend!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Yara said...

Aw, I'm sure your appt wasn't so bad. I hope you had a good experience.
Happy Valentine's Day!

-Yara

6:47 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Hope all went well at the dentist. Take care and God Bless!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home