View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, March 25, 2007

here is the picture I promised.

{Be sure you go to the golden eagle entry frist to read after this one.then the story will fit together.}
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
now I know its all a-- back wards.sorry.I just was writing and didnt think .so it will have to be
the way it is.
guess sometimes I do things a-- back wards.but Id rather do things a-- back wards ,then to be a a--.

this is my best eagle picture to date.its the one I will hang in my home one day.

say can anyone of my blog friends give me a good name for the pictrue if so Ill put your name on the picture.
he is looking to the south,at the forest his nest is in.he is letting me take this picture.Iam sitting in the car right under him on the road.he sat there and let hubby inch up close so I could take this picture.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well this is a BIG POST!!!! and I can hear my grandson now."NANA what the heck????you know I hate to read!!!!do you have to make them sooooo long?

to that I say" YEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!! how can you tell a story in two words and make it interesting?
so any way its sunday and we are under the gun.a storm is on its way.no not one like I was talking about the other day.a good old fastioned wind whistling barn shaking hail making gully washer.they say we could get some bad wind,and so it dont sound good.pray for us.we need rain but no bad stuff.Ill recieve the rain but the bad stuff can fly right on by!!!

before I desided to do my blog I watched a movie I love.its a very touching one.and I think anyone man or woman would love it.there are some very good things to learn in it.kids would love it to.

its about a old guy who rides his john deer mower from Iowa to wisconsin.he was on the road over 5 weeks or more.he was going to see his brother who he hadnt talked to or seen for over 10 years.the brother had had a stroke and the guy wanted to make things right before they both died.its a good movie.its call "STRIGHT STORY".and the time spent watching it will bless you to the core.and make you see what great love will do to right a wrong .its one of the movies I will watch over and over again.


WELL HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND THE REST OF A WONDERFUL SUNDAY.REMEMBER YOUR LOVED BY THE LORD AND ME!

THANKS FOR READING AND HOPE IT WASNT BORING>WHAT INTESTS ME MAY NOT INTREST YOU.IF SO IAM SORRY.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ Love the photo of the eagle. It could be named "Keeping watch", but you will probably find a better name. Your posts are good for keeping your grandson reading !!
That movie you watched sounds good,
must watch out for it. Take care, my
friend and keep writing stories for us. Love, Merle.

8:34 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Leann

A pic that says a thousand words.

"Keeping Watch" is an excellent name as suggested by our dear friend Merle =)

1:33 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Hi Leann, enjoyed the read very much and the photos were beautiful Sounds like you grandsons give you lots of love. Ann sounds like a very careing person.It is good to have such nice people in your life. I have some people in my life as well who are just the best.
Cheers Margaret

2:51 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks girls for stopping. yes that is a good name.Ill give the others a chance to.
I havent seen a few of my blog friends on here for a while.
some come and go.

you girls seem to be ones who I can count on.thank you.

I go to some blogs and they have no one.I stop and leave some thing,even if its a " just stopped to say hi."dont want anyone to feel they are alone in this big blog world eather.God bless you girls have a great week.

8:37 AM  
Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

Amazing picture leann, I have never seen an eagle but would love to, I don't have a name for you photo, but I have been catching up on some of your blogs and I can see you have been a busy blogger, enjoyed them very much thanks

9:19 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

“A friend is like an eagle; you don't find them flying in flocks” ~unknown

“Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all.”
Emily Dickinson quotes

or perhaps "The Guardian"

The picture is beautiful!
Thank you for sharing it with us as well as the story.

Huggles

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home