View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, April 01, 2007

best friends.


Have a Bear-y nice day.remember its april fools day so someone doesnt pull
the wool over your eyes.God bless you all.
Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

I love boyds bears, did you see my picture of them? So cute!
Thanks for stopping by Leann.
blessings to you~
Annie ♥

4:12 PM  
Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

What cute bears! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

I hope you have a wonderful week!

5:50 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Loved your beary good friends.
Cheers and hugs Margaret

8:10 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks girls for stopping.these bears belong to lucy
my oldest daugther.and the flowers were picked at her place in the country when she still lived there.
i love spring flowers and the grandaugthers helped me pick these for mothers day.
God bless every one.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ Lovely flowers and bears. You heard my April Fool's Day story on my blog. I didn't do the painting
in the photo, but a friend did it. I love any paintings with trees and water in them.Thanks for your kind words, I enjoy posting nice things and a few jokes. Thank you my friend,
Love, Merle.

3:40 AM  
Blogger The very nice man said...

Hello, my dear friend!
April Fools Day - What fun!
My wife and I are going away for 2 days next week and I had to book the room in a guesthouse. Price per room per night is about $100.
I told my wife that I had booked a place and that the room would cost $500 per night - EACH!!
She totally flipped and asked me if I had gone senile!
When I told her that it was April Fools Day she chased me through the house throwing slippers after me!
Heehee!! Gottcha!!

Hope you are well, my friend! I have finally updated my blogsite so have a scoot over! Erik

7:27 AM  
Blogger Brooke - Little Miss Moi said...

Dear leann. I hope you're well, and I hope no-one played an April fools trick on you.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

I like the name for your eagle!
Thank you for the honorable mention in that post.
The bears are cute.
I am having server problems so I need to comment on all of them here.
Your Easter post is beautiful!
Bless you!
Huggles and Love,
Raggedy

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home