View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, March 26, 2007

me and the sweet girl who cleaned my teeth.

I will write today about a nice young girl who helped me get over being scared of dentists.
she took very good care of me.and was very gental.I enjoyed talking to her.
we talked about
family and interests.she lives about a hour from me.
and is blessed to live near the water
.
she may call me later and do some more work for me.I will have to see.
pray for her cause she has her finals coming up for school she was alittle worryed.its 8 long hours of test.so please keep her in your prayers.her name is ashley.

THANK GOD FOR GOOD DAYS OR iD NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT!!!!



-----------------------------------------------------------------
NOW FOR THE CRAPY PART OF THE DAY!!!

keep me and my family in your prayers to.we got more bad news again today!!!
its as if we are on the devils hit list.we must be doing something right to be bugged so much.they say if you aint doing nothing for the Lord he {DEVIL} leaves you pretty much alone.
so we most be hitting a spot in his armer to get him all tee,d off.

well I believe the Lord has the last word so we will walk out of this with a new testimony.
like they say "you have to have a test to have a mony"!
so I will tell you how the Lord gets us out of this stinking mess.and fill you in about the mess then.I just need a vacation from crap.
I have to get the bumper sticker I told you about."some times I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer".
I think I will take a break for a while.

lets just say if you have family you havent heard from in over 20 years.make darn sure you know if you want to see them or not before you look them up.you may find you were blessed they were gone.
when someone passes away the rats crawl out of the wood work.and you find out who you can trust and who you cant.the people in your family may not be interested in your best interests.
I found that I have been blessed to be spared a big load of junk.but now its the saying "little rat crawl back under the rock you crawled out from under and leave me alone.

just cause you came from the same family doesnt mean you have the same heart or feelings.it just says you came from the same family.but then so did cain and able!!!and you know how that turned out.

I long for a place with no nuts running around.and where I can live my life without stupid people who only care about themselves.
boy you live and learn.I always said that with all the problems we have had with some of the long sleeve family members of my moms family.that when she passed, it would be the last time Id deal with them out of respect for mom.well I was right.as soon as all of this is over ,and mom,s wishes are carryed out it will be the last time Ill have anything to do with them.

life is hard enough with out having to deal with waco,s and fruit cakes.and believe me we have some real waco banana,s on her side.yicks I need a vacation!!!! good Lord what did I do to end up with these people to have to deal with?

Ill tell you one thing Lord "if your going to save them ,at lest put them on the far side of heaven on the hotter side so I dont have to ever see them."

why is it when money is conserned do the rats show up?they will get their dumb money!!!my mom put it down so they would.but NOOOO they have to gum up the works and cause problems.we could have had this all worked out already and every thing ready to hand out the cash and they have to contest the one handing out the cash.Good Lord give me mercy and grace.cause I need it!!!

LORD I NEED A WAY TO GET AWAY FOR A WHILE!!!I NEED ALSO TO BE SAVED FROM DEALING WITH WACO BANANAS AS WELL.now I wish I were a only child!!!what happened to that sweet little baby boy who was my brother?I know he doesnt believe in you Jesus.so thats part of it.but even evil people have love for their family.this part of the family has been a heart break for us for a long time.no matter what you do you cant please them or get along with them.what are we suppose to do?

sorry to share this with you but if I dont vent Ill blow up!!!!pray for us we need it.I wish I were able to just not have to deal with any of this part of the family.they cause so much stress and problems I can hardly see how they can live themselves.

I will say it again.
"thank God when I fell off the nut tree ,I was able to roll a long way away, till the Lord was able to put me on his tree!!!
some day Ill look back and maybe think this was funny.but today its far from funny.boy I need a break !!!!!


glad Iwas able to have a breath of fresh air for the weekend before the bomb hit today!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK.thanks for reading.I said Id tell you the truth here so I did.and not cover over and I will.so this is the mess here .


Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger Raggedy said...

The first part with your dental girl and the picture was wonderful!
You both look so happy!
Nice teeth!
Congratulations on being so brave.
I am sorry you have to deal with your troubled relatives again. I hope that it works itself out soon.
My thouhgts and prayers are with you.
Huggles and Love,
Raggedy

4:00 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ I would like to have an Ashley to help my fear of dentists.
I am so glad she helped you.
And I am so sorry those relatives are
giving you a hard time again. T hope it will all be settled soon. Try to
carry on and just let it work itself out. Try not to let it hurt you,Leann
Meanwhile my thoughts and prayers are with you. Write us another story!!
Take care, my friend, Love, Merle.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Awww, so sorry you are going through this, Leann ~ you are in my prayers for sure! xx

7:01 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thank you girls for stopping,and for your prayers and your comments.God bless you for caring.I feel bad about telling anyone about this junk.but I made a promise when I started bloging that Id be honest,and let you know how the Lord got me through.well I have to be honest and tell when my life isnt smooth as silk.
thanks for being here for me.God bless.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Susan in va said...

Don't apologize for venting - we all need to from time to time. I'm thankful that I have a mother who doesn't mind listening to my rants from time to time.

I want to thank you so much for your comment over at my place. I love the fact that you were so protective of your daughters and that they loved having you around. That is so wonderful to hear. My mother was very protective of me, too. She's my best friend now.

You offered a wonderful perspective. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences. I know I've only got one chance with my children - I will do everything in my power to protect them. I'm amazed that every parent doesn't feel that way. Parents are in such a hurry to teach kids independence when what they need the most is boundaries.

Anyway, I didn't mean to ramble on and on...I just wanted to thank you for your insight.

And I will pray for you and your predicament ;)

1:32 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

How wonderful of Ashley to help you overcome your fear. I hope she passes her test with a high score!
I'm sorry about the family trouble Leann. I'm sure you'd like to go bop someone on the beak, and I don't blame you. It's so frustrating to have to deal with those whose entire being is about 'money.'
I'll pray for you to be able to give it all to the Lord, and be comforted knowing he is in control, and I will pray for salvation for your 'relative'
God Bless,
MM

1:55 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

THANK YOU SUSAN.GLAD i WAS ABLE TO HELP.i WASNT A PERFECT MOM,ALTHOW i TRYED TO BE.i FAILED TO BUT i DID THE BEST i COULD.thanks for stopping.God bless you and Iam so glad you and your mom are still close.love her for the time you have one day she will be gone.I miss mine,even if we had our spats we still loved each other.

thank you moutain mama for stopping by its always good to see your name on my blog.Id think of you as a mom but your eather younger then me or my own age.so it woldnt work.thanks everyone for prayers I need all the help I can get.

3:12 PM  
Blogger little things said...

You are a classic....fell off the nut tree and rolled away.
Did you make that up?!?! I LOVE it.
Keep on looking at the beautiful world around you, Leann. You have such a gift for seeing the beauty of this world.
Quit looking at the wacko bananas...
and i hope they go away SOON!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

yes blue eyes I made up the nut tree saying.it fits my not so close family well.my friend had a little box she kept on the table,it had about six diffrent nuts in it.
all had those little beady eyes on them and tuffts of hair.and under it said every family has a tree,mine is a nut tree.and here are a few of the nuts!!!!

yes I thought aint that the truth?
yes I fell off the nut tree and thank God was able with his help to roll as far and as fast as I could away from the tree.

yes I will try to stop looking at the waco bananas.but some times you are just walking along and minding your own beeswax,and all at once a waco banana falls out of the nut tree. nuts arent badby them selves, they make good cakes and goodys.

but if you mix nuts and bananas together.you have real problems.

they grow into waco bananas and then you have your hands full.

thanks blue eyes for your nice comment.

hope all is going good for you.
God bless.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home