View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, April 01, 2007

the name for this picture.

I went back to the picture and looked at the names the girls gave me.
and they were both so good I desided to use them both.so here is the name
of this picture.two of the girls helpd me out and another one picked one of
the names .
(The guardian )
Raggedy gave me this one.thank you for the great name.it works well.
(keeping watch)
Merle gave me this name.thank you for the great name to.it works well.
(the guardain keeping watch)
and because I loved both names I conbined them to make a wonderful name.
and thanks to Audrey for picking Merles name to.thank you all for helping me
.

this picture will be one of the ones hanging in my home when I get it.I will put a plaque on it saying
your names.to help me remember the ladys who helped me name it
.
(The guardain keeping watch)
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Leann

Yeah!

"The Guardian Keeping Watch" is the best name for this pic =)

You're most welcome, my friend.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks Audrey.thank you for stopping.God bless you hav a great week.(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

10:43 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ Thank you for choosing
the name for your eagle and combining the two suggestions gave it a nice name. The Guardian Keeping Watch.
Sounds nice. Take care, Love, Merle.

3:34 AM  
Blogger KG Finfrock said...

I like the name too. I just realized lately that when you click on the picture, you can see a larger view. It's a good picture and will look fabulous on a placque or poster.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks merle and kathey for stopping.its good to see your smiling faces.God bless you two.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home