View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, April 12, 2007

grave stone I like.

You can put truth in the grave,but it wont stay there.
the man who said that was Clarance Hill.

He is very right.
I love the saying you cant keep a good man down.that fits Jesus to the tee.

I have been busy and so I haven't had time to blog.so Ill just place this small one now and come back when I do have time.
have a great weekend and God bless you all.thanks for stopping on my Easter post.

Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

That is certainly the most interesting grave stone I've ever seen. Do you remember the inscription or what it was suppost to stand for? Thanks for the picture and sharing it with usl

4:04 AM  
Blogger patsy said...

came buy to tell you my wound has healed and i am getting better. thank the LORD.
I agree that in the garden man could speak to the animals.

6:45 AM  
Blogger little things said...

I love cemetery photos....

7:12 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

Hi girls glad to hear from you.

glad your doing better Patsy.

I love to see some of the cemetery stones to.

these were made along time ago.I dont know who did them.but they are only in a few places.and must have cost alot.most are 1800,s or so I think.but Ill have to check them out ago to b sure.

I feel the stones were like the tree of life.they have lilys on them and a anchor on them.and Jesus is the anchor of our souls.

he is also the lily of the valley.
and there are other things on them only at this time I dont remember what they are.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Great picture and post!
Huggles

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home