View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Time to remember.

the cross and what Jesus did is the most
Jesus came he died and he rose again...
and because he lives so do we....
we live and and move and take our bearth and our life

through him....







important thing in our lives. for without it


Easter would be nothing but another day.















or mearly a day for easter egg hunts and bunnys.

But Easter or R
esurrection day as it should be called! is the day our Lord Jesus christ raised from the dead and defeated the devil .and bought back his people from the wages of sin.he defeated sin and death.and gave us the chance to have the garden and the kingdom of God back here with us.he restored the right for us to walk and talk with God,and again be able to call him father.and be his childern.

his raising from the dead was the best gift man kind could recieve.yes christmas he came as a gift from God to us.but it was Resurrection day the gift became a freedom call through out the land.for when he stood alive after concoring death and the grave no one or nothing could stop him or us then.

so this reurrection day go in peace and know if you have recieved Jesus as your Lord and savior.then you are free to live as he intended.free from sins power,and death can no longer bring fear to you.because he concored death and the grave for you.

that is why it says in his word."O death where is your sting?,O grave where is your victory?"

when I leave this place eather by the rapture or if he calls me home before it.I will leave and be with him the second I leave my body.
it says in his word."FOR THE CHILD OF GOD TO BE ABSENT FROM THE BODY IS TO BE HOME WITH THE LORD."

now that cant get much plainer.so enjoy this resurrection sunday.and tell your friends and family and grandkids.the real meaning of this holiday.dont let them think its a day with only bunnys and egg hunts.tell them the real meaning of this wonderful day we share.
and give thanks to the man who loved us all enough to die and raise again so we could have life worth living.

these pictures were from a book called the frist easter.it has lovely pictures as you can see.and tells children the story of the very frist Resurrection day.the auther is Paul L Maier.and is illustrated by Francisco Ordaz.
Iam sure the bible book store would have it.and if not they could order it for you.

I found this book at a sale and picked it up for my grand kids.its good to remind them what this holiday means and why we come togther on this day.that way they will never forget the reason that Jesus came. and no one can steal the truth from them.

in this world so many lies are going arould.the da vinshi code and all the other junk,like those liers who said they found Jesus bones.and his grave.Good Lord I pitty the people who lie like that.and the people who believe this junk as well.

if Jesus were dead then it would mean we have no hope but to live and die and then nothing!!! but I know better.I listoned to the lies for a while when I was younger.and found life very empty and meaningless.then I recieved Jesus and now I know the truth.once you meet the man.NO ONE CAN LIE TO YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!the Lord did as it was said in the bible.and he did as it says when he came he was baptized by john,he went into the dessret he had a ministry for 3 years,he lived a sinless life,he was crusified dead and buryed in a borrowed tomb,he rose on the 3rd day,and he asended in to heaven after 40 days of talking and letting himself be seen so we knew he did what he did.he went and layed his blood on the mercy seat in heaven and came back to give us the keys to the kingdom.
they are HIS NAME JESUS,HIS BLOOD, AND HIS ANONINTING.
He said greater works then me shall you do beause I go the father.He said Ill send you the comforter who is the HOLY SPIRIT.

yes he did as he said.and look what the early believers did. they rasied the dead,healed the sick,and much more with the truth he gave them.3,000 people were saved the day peter recieved the baptizem of the Holy Sprirt.because he spoke with power.
but today we been hit over and over with it dont happen no more.To that I say bull!!! it happened to me.I recieved the gift of the baptizem of the Holy Spirit when I recieved Jesus as my savior.I didnt know what it was cause my church had taught it didnt happen anymore.I had to call the people who told me about asking Jesus into my life to find out what had happened.

I can pray in a new laugage and recieve the meaning of the words the Holy Spirit prays through me.I have been so blessed at times when I didnt know how to pray in my own langage. and prayed in the spirit and recieved so much help, and comfort as I could hear what the spirit of God was praying for me,through me.
Jesus told his followers back then "go to the upper room and do not leave tell the Holy Spirt comes on you.and gives you power."

they waited all in one accord and soon there was a mighty rushing wind or the sound like ocean waves and toungs like fire were on each one and they begain to speack in other toungs.
and when Peter walked out of that place he wasnt a sissy anymore he spoke with power.he wasnt afraid anymore of those he had been afaird of before.
3,ooo people heard him speak and 3,ooo gave their lives to Jesus.and the world would never be the same again.that power is still available to believers today.
but there are those today who still try to say its not for today.well I tell you if I had not recieved this wonderful gift from the Lord I would not be able to speak as blodly as I do .for I would be still the little sissy I was before.

I have seen alot of things in my walk with the Lord.things that wowed me and stood me still in my tracks.things that amaized me.things if I told you, you may not believe me.but they are true.so I know this goes on every day.
Jesus is still alive and doing what he promised.I have recieved healings for my self and for others in my family,and for people I dont even know.I have seen things done that were inposable but still have happened.so I know Jesus lives. AND HE IS THE SAME YESTURDAY.TOAY AND FOREVER!!!!!

rejoyce with all of us this resurrection day.for the lord he lives and he is who he says he is.if others do not believe then its not our flault,for we have told them the truth.what they do with it is up to them.its the freedom the lord has given to each man to believe or not.he did not make us pupits.but my prayer today and always is that you will believe and be saved.for I believe with the lord.he says in his word " I WOULD HAVE THAT NONE WERE LOST. BUT THAT ALL CAME TO THE SAVING KNOWLAGE OF JESUS CHRIST."

that is my prayer for you this time of year.that when you go to the tomb you know it is empty for he has risen.and because he lives you do to.

have a wonderful Resurrection day this sunday.and know that your in my heart and prayers.God bless you all and have a wonderful time with friends and family.and share the truth of this day with all who will hear.


The Lord is alive he is raisen!!!! go tell everyone!!!!!shout it from the roof tops and to the valleys and all around '
the Lord is alive....HE LIVES!!!!!

Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Praise God we know the TRUTH and we worship Him. Have a blessed and wonderful Risen Lord's Day.

4:53 AM  
Blogger KG Finfrock said...

To answer your question on my blog, Yes. I do know the Da Vinci Code is fiction. I never understood what the big deal was. All fiction starts with a what if question. The fact that it is surrounded by actual art pieces does not make the what if fact. Very silly. Fiction is fiction.

I've got a question for you. What do you think of the crucifixion of Christ made in chocolate?

8:59 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

kathey.well I dont really know Id have to think of what the person who made it was thinking.
now if he or she were just wanting to make money. then I would figure he, she was just useing what the Lord did to feather their pockets.

but if the person wanted to get the meaning of the day across to kids who didnt know about Jesus then it would work for grandparants to say "see this is Jesus and he died for us all so we could be saved."

but I dont know the ones making the candy or the reason.
but God does and Ill leave it to him.
He once said to his followers "if they arent against me they are for me."
some people were using the name of Jesus to heal but they werent believers,so the followers werent sure how to deal with them.

its kind of like the word that says to let the weeds grow with the real plants and at the time of harvest then pull the weeds and burn them then.so then the plants dont suffer.

the problem with fiction is some people out there are believing its true.and those are the ones I worry about.some people believe every cock and bull story that comes down the pike,cause they dont know any better.

penless glad you know the truth of the day.I am glad for the believers in this world.but I write for those who may stop here who dont.that is why I started the blog.just incase someone who didnt know Jesus would stop they would hear his name and know I was one of his followers.

so now and then I say his name and tell what he has done for me.I also tell the problems he gets me through.

I have been on blogs that say they are christain blogs.they talk about everything but the Lord.and if I didnt know they were christain blogs Id never have known.
one lady I didnt even know she was.tell she came out and said it.
so if I being a believer didnt know it how will anyone else?

so I let people know and if they want to still read then good.if not they move on.but I want them to know what this blog stands for.

thanks for stopping girls and have a wonderful weekend,God bless.

I will be spending time at my Anna,s.she invited me out there.lucy and the girls will be coming to.it will be nice to see them again its been a while.

10:06 AM  
Blogger KG Finfrock said...

Thanks for your input. My husband was highly offended and said it was sacriligious, but I wasn't offended at all. I think it was simply a work of art and perhaps a statement that Easter isn't about chocolate bunnies. Being art, I guess it is open to interpertation. Maybe hubby was offended at the thought of someone eating it which I can agree with, but I don't think you eat the art work.
I hope you have a wonderful time with the family. Tell Leann and Anna I said Hi (fpnews) I miss thier posts.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Hamza matar said...

Now the girl with blue in her eyes
She's back laughing, am still wondering, why I was captured by her eyes?


the whiskeypuzzler was here

5:13 PM  
Blogger Gypsy Purple said...

Amen...
Have a great and blessed
Easter

6:23 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Happy Easter!
Huggles and Love,
Raggedy

6:14 AM  
Blogger Lois said...

Have a very blessed Easter. Thanks for the beautiful post.

4:18 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Blessed Easter Leann =)

3:29 AM  
Blogger little things said...

Happy Easter to you, Leann!

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home