View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Have a great weekend.

Thanks everyone for stopping on my Easter post.














I hope your all having a wonderful time with
family and friends.this is a picture of my grannys
lily.its very old and for some reason this year it
didnt bloom.Oh well maybe next year.
have a wonderful passover,Easter,resrrection
day.God bless you and yours....

Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

Very nice easter post Leann, and may you have a blessed easter also

5:32 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Very nice flowers, Leann =)

12:13 AM  
Blogger The very nice man said...

Praise God for his mercy and goodness! Happy Easter, Leann!
Big hugs!!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

Leann,

I hope you had a blissful Easter. Unfortunately, it was quite cold over here.

Thanks a lot for your nice words on my first pottery balls that I posted on April 1st, I was more than lucky to get such an overwhelming feedback!

I'll try to post some kind of tutorial soon since there seem to be many other bloggers who are interested in pottery, too.


Warmest wishes from a windy Germany!

Anita

9:34 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Pretty flowers!
I hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Hubby fixed our computer problems.
Have a wonderful day!
Huggles and Love from our home to yours,
Raggedy

5:39 PM  
Blogger Brooke - Little Miss Moi said...

Dear leann. I hope you had a wonderful Easter.

4:05 AM  
Blogger little things said...

Hey girl, where've you been?!?!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

Lovely photo. We had a lovely easter with family and friends.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

The Lily is just beautiful. I've never seen one like it.
I hope you had a wonderful Easter too.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

hi every one thanks for coming.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home