View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

number four,,go to number one and read first.


TJ relaxing after our ride to see the fall colors.he was laughing over some dumb thing I had said.
we had a great day together.
the kids came back later and Anna and I made supper.cant remember what.
it was some good eating we did up north.we had a roast she made one night.she put onion soup and a can of coke in it.and put it in the slow cooker.with carrots,and potatoes and onions.yummy yum yum!!!!O my Lord was it good.the gravy was out of this world.
next day I helped and we made shepperds pie out of left overs.with besket,s on top.yummy...
then one night it was KFC..love that fryed chicken....
we sure didnt starve up there.
I had to take Jake over to get his ice cream so he would forgive me for making him go instead of staying with TJ and I..
he eat it in front of us.so I felt he felt he had been blessed.I need to have him come over and stay alone one of these weekend,s.

All and all it was a nice time with them.they went home the next day late and then I was alone.
Ill write more of my trip maybe tomorow.
it will be of the 18th through the 23rd.
hope your enjoying the pictures and not getting to bored with vacation pictures.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Mountain Mama said...

Wow!! What a beautiful tri[p. I love all your pictures, especially the pumpkin tower. That must have been fun to see.
I'm glad you have such a great time.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Deborah Wilson said...

Not bored at all Leann - these are good posts. And lovely country!

8:19 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Interesting posts, Leann =)

9:01 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks to all who stopped by to read.I will not be able to comment on all the posts,or I wont be able to post more pictures.so to all who left comments thank you.glad you enjoyed the pictures.God bless you all.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home