View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, September 24, 2007

number three,inside the cabin.


this is the couch by the big bay window the guys liked to sit on.it had a cool view and with TJ on the other one all comfy they had to set here.
there is one of the big pines out side the window.that one is at lest 60 or more years old maybe even 100.its a big tree.

this is a small desk out side the boys room.its a nice place to sit and write.its across from the table to the left.
this is the boys room it worked good for them.
Jake took the top and T.J the bottom.and he had the window open.it was cold but he likes it that way.
he takes after his Na Na.I had my window open to.
and you know I didnt take a picture of my room.I let Anna and her hubby have the master bedroom till they went home and then I moved into there.the bed was more comfy.the little room I selpt in was ok.it had two beds one full and one twin.the one I slept on was hard.but I was ok..

here is the master bedroom,its a nice room.the windows faced the lake.and the lake breeze came in all day long when you could have the windows open.
the bed was a queen and the futon we didnt need.
Anna and I loved the blanket on it.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

So comfortable =)

1:13 AM  
Blogger Front Porch Society said...

I LOVE that red couch! :)

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home