View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

number three,fall colors..


This was one of the day TJ and I went for a ride.
His mom , Dad and Jake went back to do some work so they could stay one more day..I promised Jake if he helped Id get him DQ ice cream when he got back.it was TJ,s turn to stay with me.
this tree was so pretty all decked out in her fall glory.it was by the enterence to the park.
This is a picture peeking through her branches at the little cove.
TJ and I had a nice time as we drove around.we stopped and checked out the park to see if it was a nice place to camp.so if they wanted to come up fishing they would have a place to bring their camper.its a lovely place.

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Front Porch Society said...

Beautiful photo!! Don't you just love FALL when all the colors start showing up? Such a wonderful time of the year! :)

11:12 AM  
Blogger Deborah Wilson said...

Nice pics, the trees are beautiful - I love the red colors. Around, Ga - we're still waiting....

8:16 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Beautiful pics =)

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home