View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, September 24, 2007

number four,read number one frist then all will line up.


this is the view of the cabin facing the lake.I m standing on the dock facing it.cozy little home away from home.nettled in the big pines in the north wood,s.
a place to refresh ad renew.my stay here was wonderful.Ill write more about it in the next few days.if you enjoyed it so far tell me..


this is the view to the right as you look out the French door.or stand on the deck.


this is TJ checking out the dock and the view.he stood there a while just taking in the beauty.it warmed my heart to know the Lord worked it out so finely I could do some thing nice for the kids.they do so much for me.

Well Ill write more tomorow to tell you about the fun we had.and show more pictures of our trip to the north woods and our view of the lake.be sure to go down to "number one" first and read. it will fit together then.
Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Deborah Wilson said...

My, my. I love those docks. If I had of been there I would have stayed on them and fished the whole time. I love to fish and then smoke my catch on the grill. Getting away to a place like that for a week restores the spirit and makes one feel so peaceful. My problem whenever I go to the mountains, is I don't want to come home (to the city). The pics are great and I'm sure that you hav more to tell us.:)

10:37 PM  
Blogger fifi said...

I LOVE that little cabin, its like out of a fairytale.
I just read im the news about bear attcks in the USA,I hope you didn't meet any!

Hope you had a marvellous time...I wasn't sure if you were telling a story , a dream, or something real!

cheers

Fifi

12:11 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Leann
Wow!
Beautiful nature =)

1:11 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ Just read all your stories from your holiday at the cabin. It all looks so nice and comfortable with wonderful views.
I am so glad you had this time there, and also Anna and family came for some of it. Thanks for sharing it with us Leann. Take care, my friend,
Love, Merle.

3:53 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

hi everyone.yes its a real cabin and I was really there.its been a God send to me and the kids.it helped us get a new out look and hope for the future.a great time for us all.
only wish the rest of the family could have come to.
thanks for coming by and commenting.its always nice to see friends on my blog.
God bless..

7:23 AM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Leann,

Being surrounded by God's beautiful Nature bring such peace and joy. Your pictures and words about your trip have been a pleasure to see and read.

Blessings,

Renie

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home