View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, October 29, 2007

gone for a few days to lucys.

Lucy and the girls came up for my birthday.we are all meeting at Anna,s.then I have to go back with them to watch sar bear.I am sorry I havent been on much but I been so busy lately havent had the time.I promise when I get back Ill be more able to post.

thank you all for commenting.and I will have some more pictures when I get back.Anna and I went for a ride and saw a eagle on a tree near the water.Ill show some pictures of a old gerist mill when I get back.

happy harvest time to all.God bless you.I will try to be home around the 4th.

11 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

Happy Birthday. Have fun.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

Happy Harvest time to you too Leann. I'll be watching for your return.

6:08 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Happy Birthday =)

Happy Halloween =)

Take care, Leann.

6:13 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Happy Birthday and Hope you have fun at Lucy's house. Happy harvest time to you too. I have been reading your blog and catching up on your life. Sorry I haven't had a chance to comment. Take care and hope all is well with you and yours.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Happy Harvest Time, Leann, and Birthday Blessings! Looking forward to your return, with great pictures and stories.

Renie

5:54 PM  
Blogger Deborah Wilson said...

Happy Birthday, Leann!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great time!!
See you when you get back.
Huggles and Love,
Raggedy

8:13 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Leann

We missed you!!! =)
Take care.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thank you for the birthday wishs.and for your comments.God bless you all.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Glad you had a good time with Lucy and the girls you needed that time with them as much as they did, you got to meet their new kitty first you turd just kidding luv ya glad your back I missed you.

5:46 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

Anna sorry I got to see jilly bean first.you will love her she is so cute.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home