View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, October 20, 2007

moonlight blessing.


this will be a short post I still have things I have been doing.tonight I was getting the pictures set in my file.so when I get time I can post them.it was a wonderful day today so I got some stuff done.I was going go for a ride to take it all in but got busy doing some well needed cleaning and got side tracked.Oh well life goes on maybe it will be nice tomorow.
I tired to get on my blog tonight and couldnt unless I did it this way.so hope it works now.hope everyone is fine and all is well withyou.it maybe a few more days till I can put the pictures on.so please bare with me.
God bless you all and have a great weekend.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

Lovely picture. It feels good to get the basics done.

5:22 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

Iam having problems with my computer.I cant seem to get on it from my own computer link.I have to go throught the search mode to get on.its very odd and I do not know how to fix it.it sends pictures and the post but it doesnt take me to my blog to see it.and I cant chick on my blog site to click in.so I dont know what to do about it.I will try to figure it out.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Beautiful photo. A moonlight blessing indeed!

Hope you worked out your posting problems, Leann.

Gob bless,

Renie

4:36 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

cool shot mom, I can never seem to get the shots of the moon with my little camera perhaps its time to upgrade...

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home