View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, October 21, 2007

tracks of the storm.


the storm moved in and the clouds made me wonder if a toranado was coming.I had to look close to see it was only rain bands.


but as you can see it sure looked like a funnel cloud at first.


it was so cool to watch the storm as it moved in and the rain came.


the sky changed so much in only a short time .but then the storm was gone and the night was calm.this was taken before I went to my step mothers.we been getting so much rain lately that the farmers cant even get their harvest in some places.there were flood warnings or most of the midwest for a few days.I will be posting picture now for the next few days with the pictures I took at the farm.while I was visiting my step mom.we had a very nice time.
well Iam still having problems with the computer but Ill still post the only way I can.
have a wonderful week.and God bless.
Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

Blogger Lois said...

Hi Leann,
I found my old blog. Problem was, as I thought, the MAC computer. So I dug out the old laptop and here I am.
Beautiful sky photos, storms are always so dramatic aren't they! You certainly captured the wonderful colors!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Those are beautiful pictures of the storm. Sacry though. You need to join DOT on Fridays in her "Sky Watch Friday"

Sure wish you could send us some of your rain. I know when it is God's time HE will send us the rain we need. I think He is just opening our eyes since so many feel they do not need Him anymore. I sure would be scared to have that attitude but sad to say so many do.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Cool photos, Leann. We had a storm last Wednesday night, lost the power for 8 hours, so it was a dark and scary stormy night! But when I get scared, I pray, and it calms down. Good to have you back, Leann.

Blessings,

Renie

4:46 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Beautiful pictures!
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

9:01 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Anna T said...

Oh, gorgeous!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

Very fascinating shots.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Front Porch Society said...

Beautiful photos of the storm approaching! Yep, that sure did look like a funnel cloud at first glance - glad it wasn't! :)

7:05 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Dear Leann ~~ Great to have you back after your trip. I can't believe how much rain you have had, and we have had none. I hope you had a nice time with your stepmother. I loved mine.
Thanks for your comments and I am lucky to have family to help me.
Thank you for the lovely wishes and blessings and I wish the same for you
my friend. I have lovely blackbirds in my yard who sing beautifully.
Take care, Love, Merle.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thank you all for stopping.sorry I didnt get on here sooner.but still having some thing wrong with the blogger.I have to go through search to get to my own darn blog.so Ill do the best I can.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}
to all and God bless,have a great week.rain has stopped here for a while I pray it goes to you who need it now.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

love your tracks of the storm you have the perfect birds eye view from your window, I love storms the mild ones that only produce the beautiful skys though can do without the bad ones

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home