View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

end of trip pictures.


I was at Anna,s for a few days.so I better get on the ball and put the rest of the pictures on.
this was the sail boat close to the dock.they had a lovely day to sail.


you can see the tall pines in this one.and the crows doing their flying dives.they were not to happy when I was getting ready to leave.they were going nuts.so were the gulls.


the sun was getting low when I drove through town.and I could see how pretty the resort looked from the other shore.so I drove down to take a picture so you could see how nice a little resort it is..
I will miss the place and would like to go to it again.but I am sure Ill be going to visit another one.

Its a rainy day here and so after Anna and I went shopping and out to eat. we came back and unloaded my food and new presto skillet I got for only 24,99.its a awesome one.I took Anna to eat at DQ..we got bouble cheese bugers frys and she got a coke and I got a artic blast watermelon.it was so good but I got a brain frezze that hurt like heck.
we then went to one of the bargin stores.I got too warm and headed out to the van.
this will be short cause I been busy and just dont have much to share today.maybe Ill be more up to it tomorow.
the 6th I go to stay with my step mom for a few days while my brother and his wife and kids go for a trip out west.
she is putting my Dad in the home for the time my brother is gone cause she cant take care of Dad alone.so we will be there alone.
she didnt want to be all alone so she asked me to come.I really dont feel like going cause I am still tired yet from my trip.but Ill go to keep her company.it will be like old times.I use to stay there when I was in my teens after my mom and Dad were divorced.
it was fun.she wasnt the one who broke up the family so I could like her.she was good to me..
well everyone God bless you and have a great week..
Posted by Picasa

21 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

cool pics mom had fun today, next time I promise to not be in such a hurry, luv ya

4:53 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

I like yur pictures Leann. The one of the trees turning color across the water is very nice.
I hope you can get rested up.
Take care.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

The pictures are lovely, Leann!
Trips are fun, but they do tire us out, don't they? Hope you get a good rest soon.

Take care and God bless!

4:31 AM  
Blogger Front Porch Society said...

More beautiful photos! :)

7:24 AM  
Blogger MorningSong said...

What beautiful scenery. Thanks for sharing your testimony with us at Multi-Tasking Moms. We are standing with you in praise!

Blessings.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Deborah Wilson said...

I love the pics, Leann, especially the sailboat. Have a good visit with your stepmom this weekend.

Speaking of the Dairy Queen -
Man! We have one up the road from my house that cooks the best burgers of any DQ in Cobb County. They've been having a burger sale all summer, doubles for 99 cents and I really need to lay off of them - the onion rings too. haha
We too love the DQ, it is much better than Mickey D's. I like that charbroiled taste.

9:29 PM  
Blogger fifi said...

Thank you for the beautiful pictures, I hope yo have a wonderful week.
Take care.


Oh and I loved all the posts about the birds, so lovely. I feel like I have been travelling with you.

12:53 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~Lovely pictures and it was good to see them. I hope you got some
rest before you have to go to your stepmothers. It is good that you enjoy each other's company.
Thanks for your comments, and it was so sad your friend died suddenly,
and it seems from lack of money, How awful. You take good care of yourself
dear Leann. Congrats on the Nice Matters Award. Love, Merle.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

Anna the trip to take pictures was awesome.and finding a new road to take pictures was cool.I loved all the hills with the color showing.love you girl.

mountain mama thanks for stopping.glad you liked the pictures.it makes me want to take more to share.

renie:thanks for stopping by,
God bless and have a great weekend.

usaincognito;thanks for stopping.


morningsong;God bless.

andrea;thanks for stopping.

deborah;yes DQ is good.love the bleezerds.God bless.

Fifi;thanks for stopping.glad you enjoyed the posts.God bless.

Merle;yes Rod was missed when he died.it was sad someone so young died.God bless.

thanks you all for coming by.it makes me want to share more with you.Ill try to take some pictures at my step mom,s.she has deer and turkeys and fox and other stuff come by their place hopefully it will happen when I am there.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Anna T said...

These pictures are gorgeous! Nice to meet you - and thank you for visiting me and sharing your thoughts! :)

7:17 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi again Leann ~~ Thanks for your comments and I am glad you liked the photo of me. We had agreat visit together and I enjoyed having them, but I get too tired these days.
Have a safe trip to your stepmothers and enjoy the time with her. I guess you will visit your father. Take care
Love, Merle.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Beautiful photos. Our leaves haven't turned yet and I don't believe we are going to see much color this year in my part of the country.

8:13 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Leann

Lovely pics =)

10:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures.
Trips are great fun.
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey na good pics i like em hey check out this poem.

T.J.s sonnet

Those curves that I feel I love

Sent Pain through my body when I hit

The Structure that protects your love,

If you have problems, then, with it.

I need protection when I go

When from home to other I go

Those hard beings all in a row

The reaping of the wrong I sow


Forgiveness you must sow for love

And trust From God to receive

To go to the place if by dove

Of perfection and never leave

God saves, when you forgive and pray,

You for his kingdom far away.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

mary,audrey,raggedy;
thanks for stopping.have a great week.Ill be back some time this week,or weekend.




T Dogg;
T.J.
awesome poam.you have so many talents kid...I am proud of you kid.thanks for sharing it with me.

yes when kids leave the house no matter where they go we need to pray for them.for Gods protection.

one of the first things the Lord gave me for you was."no weapon formed again you will prosper".
so we wrote it down and put it under the sheet of your cribb.

I am glad your doing so well in school and that the teachers like you.
its also cool what your english teacher said.about you finding a job where you can use your nice speaking voice.guess even the world is says you have a calling for your voice in this end times.
the family needs some preachers in it.with your wonderful way of being able to memorize things from the bible and the way you can speak.its no wonder you have a calling on your life.
let me just say so you know.
"you can run but you cant hide from God".
when he told me Id been called to lead my family to him.it scared me a lot.I figured no one would listen to me.and I told him so.
but he saw in me some thing I didnt.and its what he used.
I saw a failure and a woman who had been divorced and who wasnt very smart.
he saw some thing that would work for him.and he most have used it cause almost all of them have recieved him as their savoir.

dont waste the talents you have from him on the world sectom,it will never give you the things your looking for.if you dont believe me look at the ones who have gone before you.those who seeded to the world reaped only what it can give.those who seeded to the kingdom of God have treasure stored in heaven where moth and rust cant not distroy.
"seek first the kingdom of God,and all these things shell be added unto you."
in other words while your seeking him and his will,he is building your kingdom.

for T,J.(the voice.)

there was a first born son,God spoke of him long before he was even born.
He placed a calling on his life,long before he even found a wife.
he grow and was easy to teach,he listened and learned before he could speak.
he learned at his Na Na,s knee,about the man God wanted him to be.
his mom taught him how to have a tender heart,so the world could not tear him apart.
so some day when the time was right,God could use him to spread his light.
a calling will be fulfilled..
love you TJ..
just think at lest you have your brother to help you do your calling.
I was sent alone.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a little wordy there na but i read it all the way through and i agree with what you say i hope someone can get inspired by my poem to come to the light. hey that could be my calling right there to write poetry and spread the word that way but ya never know.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Jeff B said...

Found your blog from a link on my brothers site. What a treat!

Looks like a beautiful place to be. Nice photos.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

Have fun and try to rest. I find traveling very tiring. I always need a day to recover.

4:06 PM  
Blogger little things said...

I sent your surprise on 10/15...hope you get it soon. Be on the lookout.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks everyone for stopping by.
I just got home yesterday and I am wore out.had a blast with my step mom.

Jeff B;welcome.its always nice to see new people on my blog.

its the little things I havent recieved it yet but the mail is slow now and then.Ill be on the look out.

God bless everyone,Ill try to get to your blogs and catch up when I get alittle of my stuff done.I been gone too long.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home