View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, October 01, 2007

happy harvest time


Give thanks to the Lord for he has blessed us with a harvest of color.... the weather is cool and the colors are coming on.its the time of the year I love.














the geese fly over on their way south ,you can hear them in the early morning and late in the evening.the air is fresh and has a hint of winter.every where you look are pumpkins and a bounty full harvest to be thankful for.
Have a happy harvest my friends.

9 Comments:

Blogger patsy said...

your fall colors are lovely , we don't have any color yet.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

hi Patsy;thanks for stopping by.
(:friends:)

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

12:35 AM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Leann,

We're still mostly green in the Ozarks, but some colors are starting to come in. I went out and bought a large pumpkin, and some mums, and am ready for the season. Your pictures are always so beautiful. And your joy in life so infectious!

Happy harvest time.

Warm regards,

Renie

3:34 AM  
Blogger Deborah Wilson said...

We have a little bit of leaf color beginning, but they won't start to really turn and be noticable for a few more weeks. I bought a pot of red mums yesterday, it was the last of the red ones - they seem to be the most popular, but I love the yellow ones too.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for stopping by everyone.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Oh I love your fall display. My 4 year old grandson and I do a display like this every fall. I am going to have to get busy and get my stuff together. Then I will be posting my fall display on my blog.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

andrea;its not my display it was at one of the places we went in the fall of last year.I just had to take a picture.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

What beautiful photos. So glad that I am able to read and comment once more. I really did miss all the lovely things that people share on their sites.
Cheers Margaret

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home