View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

bittersweet.


I am not in a very good mood so this may not be a happy post.I took all kinds of nice pictures to share with you all.on my visit to see Lucy and the girls.and as I tryed to put them on the picture folder it only kept 85 of 185.now I cant get them back.cause as I looked to
find they were 185 I whipped the card.then found that only the 85 made it.so too late.all my lovely pictures gone.and no way to bring them back.lucys cute apratment and the girls.their cute kittys and the fun we had.its all gone!!!! I could spit tacks...I hate things that cant work the way they are suppose to.well enough of that crap.its too nice of a day to cry over spilt milk.



one day a few weeks ago Anna and I went for a ride to a amish store near us.as we were driving along I seen some geese in a pond near the road.we stopped and took some pictures.

then we went to this mill and desided to stop and snap a few shots there.it was a lovely day and we could still see color in the tree,s.this is a lovely place full of charm and beauty.they just dont make things like this any more.
Posted by Picasa

11 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Oh, Leann, I'm sorry you lost so many of your pictures. l would not be happy either if it happened to me. But the photos you posted are gorgeous. So clear, and the colors are so vivid and beautiful. You take the best photos!

I love the old mill. We have one not too far from where I live. You are right, they don't make things like that anymore!

And I love the bittersweet. We have it around here as well, although I don't think the berries are red yet. That should be happening soon. I always bring a few branches in the house and put them in a tall bottle shaped vase. It's so festive looking.

I'm glad you're back, Leann. I missed you.

Take care and God bless!

Renie

1:41 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

Hi Renie'its always nice to see your smiling face.
thank you for the nice words about my pictures.it makes me want to keep taking them and sharing my trips into the wild with every one.
have a great week and God bless..

1:52 PM  
Blogger KG Finfrock said...

I also love the pics you took. The one on top is fabulous with the colors. Thanks for sharing.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Deborah Wilson said...

Leann,

I'm glad that you are back.:)
I know how it feels to lose pictures, I've had that happen to me a few times. But the ones that you post are very nice. I like the one of the mill, I think there might be one in my area at Picketts Mill Battlefield, but other than that, I don't know. Thanks for sharing a rare scene!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

These are great pictures. I love pictures of water and nature.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for stopping everyone.have a great week and weekend.
God bless you all.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

sorry you lost your pictures, I hate that when that happens, you take such great photos, even on the rides we have taken together you always seem to get a differant perspectives on the same shot then I do, I guess its just the way we each see the world....

5:43 AM  
Blogger Front Porch Society said...

That is too bad you lost all those pictures!! :( The joys of technology, sometimes, is that they just don't quite work the way they are supposed to.
These 3 pictures, though, are just beautiful! I really love the one of the mill along the river!! Great job taking that picture!!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks girls for nice words about my pictures.

9:23 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Beautiful pics =)

Take care, Leann.

2:45 PM  
Blogger little things said...

Leann: These pictures are absolutely gorgeous. I've not yet seen this part of our world, so thank you for showing it to me.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home