View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Fall in the midwest.


would you believe when I opened up my picture shop the whole batch of pictures I thought I had lost showed up all by themselves!!!!
now since this has never happened before I dont know what to think.but I do have sme Idia.I prayed about it cause I was so upset.and just left it in the lords hands.
there was only 85 on recoord yesterday.and today 185.so you go figure where the lost ones were and where they came from today.seeing I had whipped my camera card clean yesterday.
any way this is a colage of some of the pictures I took well on my trips.

1. the frist one is along a river drive not to far from my place.
2. so is the second one.
3.is down by Lucys place.along the river park.
4.ducks at the park in the cove or bay..
5.is out along the river road near lucy,s.6.is to.
7.is some buffalo near Anna,s place.
8.is north of my home place,
9,10and 11.are back up in the swamp near where I lived as a child.
12.is a fence I saw on the swamp road I thought was so cute.
13.is a cow who Ill call Besy she just looked so sweet laying there.she even posed for me.
14,15,are on a country road I take once in a while.
16,17 are near my place on another river road I love.
that willow tree and the flowers were so pretty it was a lovely fall day.the sky was full of pastel colors,and little fluffy clouds doting the sky here and there.
and I see the same two pictures were used two times.now I know I put other ones but guess some thing went wrong again.so 16,and 17 are the same as 1,and 2.

Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

cool pics mom, you figured out how to collage, I love this feature such a neat affect luv ya

5:36 AM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Leann,

I'm so glad your pictures are there, all 185 of them! The collage is beautiful. The cow does look like she is posing for you. All the photos are just gorgeous, and what a beautiful area. I love fall. Our colors are starting to fade now, and the leaves are going to come down soon. Then it's time to get out the leaf rake. LOL.

I hope you are doing well this evening. Take care and God bless!

Renie

4:06 PM  
Blogger Deborah Wilson said...

I'm checking out the buffalo!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Front Porch Society said...

That is awesome the pictures showed up!! :)
You took some great pictures!! Well done!! :)

8:31 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for stopping girls and glad you enjoyed the pictures.

9:17 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Dearest Leann

Praise the Lord!
He answered your prayers.

This is another lovely collage.

Take care =)

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home