View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, December 09, 2007

little things make me smile.





isnt this little guy cute?I just love mice.they are so cute and I like to see them in movies and on TV.mouse hunt was a cute movie.only they didnt have to put the junk in it they did.

well today this will be short.the grandson TJ finds it too hard to read.and I been told no one wants to read long dragged out posts.so Iam cutting it short.my son in law doesnt like to read.and he had taught his boys the same thing.

well I find if you dont like to read others long blogs, they soon dont read yours.

and people have some thing to say.so if its too hard to read my blog TJ its too hard for me to read yours as well.and to my son in law.where will you be when a important message is left for you at the end of a long written note,and you dont read it cause you hate to read?hope its not from your boss or worse your wife.

Ill do you two a faver boys.when I get my stuff in print Ill not share the wealth of my writing with you.that way you dont have to feel gilty for not reading it.

10 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

You tell 'em, Leann!

Hugs,

Renie

5:54 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Make sure when making out your will, it is very long. And wait until the very end to list those who hate long writings. LOL

6:44 PM  
Blogger KG Finfrock said...

Maybe you could start a new blog just for them with each post one word at a time. (lol)
I much prefer a long blog to a short one. It has meat to it, substance. It makes it worth your time and you can dig into it.
Short can be nice, but it's gone with a blink of an eye.
I feel sorry for those who can't get lost in a book. Some stories stay with you for ever. They are like a best friend.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thank you girls I was begining to think maybe the two boys were right and I should just stop sharing the things that make me come alive.
the storys are heart felt and the posts are to.I cant see how anyone if they know how to read would pass up a good book.it has given me a way out many times.
and when my brother was in jail it saved him to.he read the bible and some very good books.
he was able to leave the cell in his mind and travel hill sides and mountain,s.
thanks girls..God bless you.
I thought the snow man would tell those boys what I thought of their dissing my blog.
and if TJ wont read the story I wont go on his blog eather its the princeable of the thing.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Leann,
I am coming by way of Renie. I seen your comment over there. I do long post's as well. I look at it this way, it's my blog and I'll blog as long as I want. If they don't like it, they can click on the little x at the top of the page. It won't hurt my feelings one bit. I usually talk about my family and the things we do and of course, the weather. We have crazy weather here in Arkansas. If you want to stop by sometime, please feel free to do so. My blog is called Karen's Korner. Thanks for letting me speak my mind here. LOL. Take care my friend and God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks karen h for stopping by.always nice to see new friends on my blog.

6:59 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

So cute... ^grin^

5:06 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

That snowman is great.

And always write whatever you want. We'll read it.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Stephen Newton said...

Hey Leann, good to hear from you. I've been working too much these days, so I haven't been able to keep up with blogging.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ I liked Andrea's comment
about writing out a long, long will
That'll teach them. Thanks for all your comments, I am so glad you enjoy the jokes. Thank you for your sympathy on the loss of a friend. His pain is over and he is in a better place now. Take care my friend,
Love, Merle.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home