View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

come into my home


welcome let me make you feel at home.










sit by the fire and warm your soul.let me tell a story that lets glory unfold.the love of a stranger, a voice of a friend.and story given for a heart to mend.
open your heart and listen real close you may find a answer to the question that bothers you most.
this time of year is so lovely and so dear.it blesses us all and brings us good cheer.we gather together in homes far and near.and chreish our loved ones more closely each year.
so sit down and enjoy for a while, a gift that I give you from the heart with a smile.
go down to the next post and you will find "the Lamb of God"the story the Lord gave me to write today.










3 Comments:

Blogger MorningSong said...

So sweet!! I will come back to read the story tomorrow. I am getting ready to turn this computer off for the day. I will return!!

Blessings to you!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Lamb of God was beautiful, Leann. Thank you for writing it for us to read. And I love the poem here.

Christmas blessings to you and yours!

Love,

Renie

3:40 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

Hi girls thanks for the kind words and for stopping by.
God bless and I send my love.

Leann.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home