View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

tree,s from christmas past/and check out the christmas story below this one.


Lucys tree.

My dear friend Doris made this for my mom and Step Dad one christmas.
all three are sharing christmas in heaven..


this is my mother in laws tree from a few years ago.she didnt put all her lovely oranments on this time.
she has the prettyest ones you ever saw.

this is Anna,s home and her little fireplace,its not real but sure looks like it is.
she picked up a new insert that looks like real flames.if I can Ill take a picture or maybe she will have one on her blog.
the post under this cause the Lord gave me a story to share with you.


Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Gods gangsta said...

hey na

7:24 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Beautiful Christmas trees. I need to get busy and get mine up.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

hey mom nice christmas pics Love ya

12:24 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Some more lovely Christmas trees =)

4:15 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

What beautiful Christmas trees, Leann. I especially like the tree Doris made. Just lovely!

Renie

5:47 PM  
Blogger fifi said...

They are beautiful trees, and look like christmas cards come to life. I bought one in a pot this year, so I can keep it.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home