View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, April 15, 2007

the storm clouds.

the storm that came through the day we thought we were really going to get it.they had said we may get tornadoes and hale,and high wind.it came fast rained and left.but it sure looked bad when it came in.














lunch time at the park.someone feeds the birds at the park.I like to stop in and see who is there for lunch.this day it was two ducks and this crow.they were nice enough to stay so I could take this shot.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger KG Finfrock said...

I thought about taking a similar shot of the clouds today. Yesterday was beautiful blue skies and today it rained all day. I never expected it. Glad you didn't get tornados.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Looks very mean. We get a lot of those here too.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home