View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Anna and barley.

You know I couldnt find a picture of friendly so this one will have to do for now.

If you read the post below first you will see the other cats.















Iam running away from home today to go to Anna,s.they want me to come and stay over night.it will be nice cause Ill get a chance to visit with them all.her hubby will be home and I can pick on him.he got upset the last time I stayed cause I had to leave shortly after he got home form work.he said does my feet stink.I said know.then he said are yah leaving cause I came home?I said no!!!
so I am going out so I can visit with with everyone.

so I will be gone for a couple days.so take care and Ill be back again when I get home.

the phone rang and its my hubby on the phone. so I have to go.Ill explain when I get home.

so God bless you and see you when I get back.have a great weekend .

Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger fifi said...

That sounds very funny. You should have replied, yes! your feet do stink!

Have a lovely time on your visit!

12:33 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Have a great weekend, Leann.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Have a great, fun, enjoyable time.

11:23 AM  
Blogger david santos said...

Very nice, thank you, have a good weekend

1:08 PM  
Blogger Princess Banter said...

Have a good weekend :) And lovely cat... such a darling!

9:37 PM  
Blogger little things said...

Enjoy your break, my favorite Grandma!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

Hi everyone Iam back.thanks for your comments.have a great week and enjoy the weather.its finely getting nice here in the midwest,aside from the storms.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I am very pleased you had a great weekend, good friends are such a gift.Loved the cats and am very pleased they all have gainful employment.
Cheers and hugs Margaret

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home