View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, April 29, 2007

the kids are mowing.

The kids are mowing today.and then we will be going for a ride up north.














we were going to go yesturday but the truck they use went on the fritz.
so poor Eric had to fix the dumb thing.he does pretty darn good to do the work on his own truck.
they are hard to fix cause of all the new stuff on them.years ago anyone could fix them.cause they were so
simple.now its all that new junk that makes it hard.but he does good.he had TJ to help him.
me Anna and Jake watched movies tell they got done.then Anna made hamburger gravey.yummy yummy.
they wanted me to stay over but I desided to come home.

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger little things said...

Boy, could we use one of those. Four hours we spend mowing and edging our 'all grass' yard. Uck.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

say there are people who do it for a living check around.thats what my kids do.they have two mowers and a push.weed wackers and two boys.its a good living but hard.thanks for stopping blue eyes.

10:18 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Yeah!
Home is the best.

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home