View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, April 23, 2007

something to think about.

We can fall in a pig pen,but we dont have to stay there!!!!

If life hands you lemon,s made lemon aid!!!

If yah fall get up and let God dust you off and keep going!!!

dont look back cause you cant change anything any way,but you can change tomorow!!!

today is the only day you can make better,tomorw isnt here yet,yesturday is gone,do what you have to with today!!!

love your family enough to let them make their own mistakes,but dont clean them up for them.

God cant help those who help themselves,so we need to tell him we need him.then he can work in our lives,other wise we are on our own!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Good advise and all so true.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ Have been reading all yor posts and found them very good and interesting. You do a god job teaching us all about the Lord.
Thank you for sharing all these stories and teachings with us.
God bless you Leann. Look after yourself, Love, Merle.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

Once again, you have shared some wonderful wisdom.
I especially like the reminder that I am here 'today' do the best I can with it.
Thanks Leann
Blessings

4:29 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Leann

Wow!
So many important quotes =)

7:22 PM  
Blogger little things said...

Love the 'family' advice. I see many parents doing everything for their kids, and I often wonder what will happen when these kids need to think for themselves?

6:14 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thank you all girls for your comments.always good to hear your words of love and insite.it helps me feel that some times some things the Lord helps me with can help others.it gives me the guts to share with others.
God bless you all.its always good to see your smiling faces and your names on my blog.have a wonderful week and a great weekend when it comes.thank you for being good friends.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Dear Leann ~~ Thank you so much for your comments and I am so glad that you enjoyed the Yellow Roses story.
It fits fairly well with your own story and I am sad that you had this
unhappy time in your life. However
I hope you have a different life now that brings you hapiness in other ways. Your ex may live to regret his decision. Thank you for your kind words Leann. I appreciate them. Take
care my friend, Love, Merle.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

I love these sayings. Thanks for sharing!

And thanks for stopping by on my blog and leaving a comment.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Great nuggets of wisdom!

8:31 AM  
Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

Such good words Leann, now if we could only remember them when we need them the most, thanks for sharing them

8:12 PM  
Blogger Brooke - Little Miss Moi said...

Dear leann. That certainly was something to think about! Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home