View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Friday, April 20, 2007

enjoying the day

The little white guy I told you about last year made it through winter.this is dusty.he isnt as white as snow flake or the rest of them.but he is the only one I have seen.hope the rest of them are ok. he looks healthy and fat.and he seems to be happy.he sat there and let me take his picture so he isnt as scared as he was last year












these two were sitting just a few feet from me.they were talking to each other and looking at me.I was wondering what they were saying.so I
made it up.






Hey fred lets make believe its that movie the birds and scare the fat chic in the van.
Yah burt it would be a blast!!!but what if she shots us?
Yah fred I didnt think of that.lets just fly over and dive bomb her windows.
Yah burt I hate clean windows.Oh look she is feeding the ducks lets be nice and get some food.
sounds like a plan to me burt you go first.

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Mountain Mama said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks Leann, I realy needed a good laugh. I love your sense of humor.
God Bless

1:00 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

glad you got a good laugh I have needed one to.there is so much junk going on you get a laugh where you can.God bless.

1:18 PM  
Blogger fifi said...

Hi, you are one funny gal.
What is that little white creature?

and I love your little room from where you took the sunset picture.
best wishes.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home