View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Friday, April 20, 2007

the sun set out my window.

The sun set is always lovely out my window.














but I wish that when the sun goes down tonight that it will have set on evil once and for all.we see so much going on in this world.so much pain and evil.killings go on all the time.for every one put on the news more are there that dont get on.there are rapes and abuse and all manor of wickedness.
I know where this evil comes from.its the devil who is the auther of this evil.but for as far back as I can remember I have heard people blame God.they say "Oh God killed my baby
"why did God kill my son or why did GOD DO THIS OR THAT?
why did God send that tornado to rip my life apart.why did God put this sickness on me?

I use to listen to this kind of talk and think.if God is this mean why would anyone rust him?I for a long time saw God as this mean old man just sitting there waiting for me to do some thing wronge so He could take his big stick of judgement and bop me on the bean.wack!!!!I lived under that lie for a long time.

then one day I met people who knew God and who knew how he was.people who actly talked with him and really had a friendship with him.man that was cool.I needed a God I could have who would listen to me.some one who could tell me why the heck my life was so messed up.and some one who could love me just as I was.but love me too much to leave me that way.

its hard to know God when you never met him before.I had been in the church all my young life.but never met Jesus.Oh I heared things about him.things like I just told you.but that wasnt the kind of God I could trust.so when I met people who said I needed Jesus in my life I was confused.

I said to my self Iam a christain,I go to church,I was baptized as a baby.but the more I looked at those people I saw they indeed had some thing I didnt have.and I wanted it.their eyes had life in them.they were at peace ,I couldnt explain.I had no real peace.Oh for the good times Id feel calm.but when all hell broke lose all hell would break lose!!!!and Id have nothing.so I wanted to know how to have peace in any time.

a soul with out God is a soul with out God.if you have never recieved Jesus you dont have God eather.Jesus said "I am the way the truth and the life,those who come to the father have to come through me".He is the way,He is the life.He is the truth".NO MAN COMES TO THE FATHER BUT THROUGH JESUS.
you can jump up and down and lay on rugs and chant and do all manor of crazy stuff.but if you dont do it Gods way your still lost.
God sent Jesus to you as a gift for all man kind.ALL OF US!!!!He gave us this gift as a baby in a manger on a stary night years ago.

this baby grow in the place God put him.in a carpenter shop in a little town.he grow and lived a SINNLESS life for us all.he made things for people so their lives were easyer.carpenters build homes.they build tables and chairs for familys to set around.they fix carts for houses to pull.they make cooking spoons to eat off from.they make beds and cribbs for people to sleep peacefully on.they make shelves to store our food on.latters to climb higher.they make what we need.a carpenter is a man who knows what people need.they work with wood.they smooth it and stain it and make it into treasures.when Jesus worked in that carpenter shop he was telling a story just by being there.

one day he would hang on a unfinished old rough tree and his blood would stain the wood for us all.he would die and raise again and that old cross would be a treasure to us all who recieved him and what he did.
I have nice things in my home.smooth wood and nice things the Lord has blessed me with.but the treasure I hold more dear is the old rugged cross where my savoir hung to set me free.

all the religions in the world who have to do some thing all the time.do not know Jesus or God.cause God already did it all.and when Jesus sat down at Gods right hand he was saying it is finished.

the religions who say you have to pray five times a day,or kill people to be a hero to get to heaven,or crawl on hands and knees across rocks,or say you have to wear this or that,or you have to say this or that over and over,dont know Jesus.He did all the dieing any of us will ever have to do.he was beaten and bloodyed for us.so all the people who are getting spearsed and bloodyed are wasting their time.

salvation is simple.you open your mouth and say"God Iam a sinner,I need a savoir,I ask Jesus to be my savior and the Lord of my life.Jesus come into my life and make it some thing that brings glory to you.turn this messed up life around and make it some thing beautiful to show others, if you can save a old messed up sinner like me .then you can save anyone!!!!! give me the Holy Spirit to help me live as I should.thank you Lord for saving me and for giving me your Holy Spirit as my comforter.I am now born again and headed to heaven.thank you Lord Jesus for what you did for me.show me the truth about you and your word.and rip the lies out of me, that the devil had placed in me.
In Jesus name I pray amen and amen.

Now I want to tell you about a few books and people that have helped me alot.
1.Joyce Meyer (Battlefied of the mind.)
2.anything by Kenneth or Gloria Copeland.(the love tapes.)were first from Ken )I think they were in Philly)
3.anything by Jesse or Cathy Duplantis.

4.anything by Oral Roberts,Richard and his wife.(Oral,s books were the first ones the Lord put in my hands.they helped me alot.)seed faith living was the first.
5.John Hagee.
6.T D Jakes.
7.Benny Hinn.(and dont listen to these liers who put lies about his ministry on discovery channel or the other channels who bash Gods men and women of today.they lie.)
8.Billy Graham.
9 Ruth Graham.
10.700 club,. TBN,CBN,INSP,.christian channels.
ask God to show you the truth about him and put the books and tapes and things in your life to help you grow.some of these places will send you stuff free to help you.they want you saved,and they arent after your money.but it does coust them alot of bucks to be on TV to help you to begin with.

for those who have computers here is some of the web pages.(just put them on you search thing and they should come up.)
www.joycemeyer.org
www.jdm.org
www.kcm.org
www.tbn.org
www.wayofthemaster.com
www.jhm.org
www.bennyhinn.org

but the hot line is just sit on your bed or in your chair and say "JESUS"and God is already listening.cause anytime you say his name you have Gods full attention.then just say father I need your help please show me what to do.He will help you.

Have a great weekend.and thanks for stopping.God bless you all.your in my prayers. and I will be around when I can to comment on your blogs.I been busy and havent had the time.when the weather gets nice I go out more.so if you dont see me you know Iam busy.but I some times check and dont get time to comment.so just know I am thinking of you and I will get to my bloging again soon.


AND NOW SO I DO NOT FORGET.JESUS WALKED OUT OF THE BARROWED TOMB ALIVE.THAT IS WAY IT WAS A BARROWED TOMB.NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO FIND HIS BONES CAUSE HE TOOK THEM WITH WHEN HE LEFT.IF HE HAD BEEN DEAD AND STILL IN THE TOMB.THEN MARY WOULD HAVE FOUND HIM LAYING THERE AND NONE OF US WOULD BE FREE TO THIS DAY.BUT HE IS ALIVE SO THATS ALL I NEED TO KNOW.AND WHEN THE LIES COME I KNOW THEM.

Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

Blogger Mountain Mama said...

Your post is beautiful and a gift to believers as well as non believers.
For those of us who already know the Lord, you have reminded us of His perfect gift of love, which is always uplifting, and for those who do not know Him, you have given hope and direction.
The Lord has blessed you with a wonderful gift Leann. I'm so proud of you for using it for His glory.
God Bless

1:11 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks mama.it gives me hope that what the Lord gives me to share is doing what he wants.thank you for your nice comments.God bless you.

1:16 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Leann

Oh yes!
Jesus is our best friend =)

Take care.

1:14 AM  
Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

Very nice writings full of truths Leann, The author of confusion has penned so many wrongs, Knowing where these wrongs originate is the first step to finding peace, Right On

7:10 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Very moving post Leann as usual,
It is very easy for "us" to blame God for allowing these tragedies to occur. It is not God who "allows", it. It happens because of the frailties of mankind. All who were touched by this terrible tragedy need
our genuine prayers.
Cheers Margaret

10:18 PM  
Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

shalom leann...thank you so much for your care and prayers during our difficult time...it means/meant so much to me...stay safe my dear freind...shalom and love, marallyn

4:29 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Your testimony is a lot like mine, Leann. I knew the "historic" Christ but not the real Christ and like you, it was seeing Him manifest in other's lives that brought me to Him. Just a reminder that we are to be that Light in a dark world.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thank you all for stopping.God bless you all.and thanks for your comments.
some times its so hard to see so much saddness and evil in this world.
you want to help,but your one person and what can one person do.I feel as if its so heavey a job.people who have to deal with the evil out there.like police and others who have to put their lives on the line to pertect us.
we need to pray for them.they see so much wickedness ,its hard on them.they say people who have to do this work are at risk of taking their own lives beause of the stress and danger of the job.
pray for police and fire fighters and others in your towns.cause their jobs keep you safe.but who keeps them safe?the Lord!!!
have a wonderful sunday and a great week.God bless you all.

8:17 AM  
Blogger ukok said...

I love this picture!

What a beautiful and insightful post, thanks for sharing, Leann.

God Bless

10:37 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thank you ukok for stopping God bless you.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home