View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, May 03, 2007

LAZY DAY FOR THE KITTYS


THIS IS OMAR ANNA,S KITTY.HE LOVES TO LAY AND ENJOY THE SUN THROUGH HER LIVINGROOM WINDOW.
Omar is the professor.and he was in the war.he does all kinds of expariments and very interesting things.he helps with bill paying and school work.and is a very smart kitty.he doesnt take any crap from the other kittys in the house.so he is one tough kitty to.at lest he thinks so.he he..

THI
S IS MAX AND HE IS JUST LAZY AND A BIG CAT.max isnt the smartest kitty but he is loving and holds down the couch all day.its his job and he does it well.he has a passing interest in school work,he passes by as the kids are doing their,s but only to get a pet or his long tail pulled gentally.he dont have too much interest in bill paying unless he can lay on them and get petted.






Anna has the nicest animals they are so cool.each one has a unic personality.they say the cutest things.
Oh you say you didnt know animals can talk?well they have to go through their interrupter anna.she picked it up from me when she was a kid.
I could tell the kids things through the animals that the kids wouldnt have listened to from me.
Anna does even better then I did.


I will go get a picture of friendly if I have one that is their other cat.he is a sweet cat.and very friendly hence his name.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger fifi said...

They are lovely cats. I love cats. These are very splendid samples of cat.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home